1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Any one knows how to do "insecure Girl" ???
24) Talk to Giselle several times, e.g. library (7) and ballet (5) when she is alone. (see time table several posts above) Don't push her and she will ask for a favour.

Edit : It's 4 times at Thursday 22:00 Ballet [5] talking to Giselle. (= 4 weeks)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Cortile_Gruppo_01.jpg

The College (v0.6) Achievements

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In the game folder. It's called "The_College_tyrano_data.sav".
Just copy it from previous version's folder to the new version's folder.
(I don't know if "The_College_sf.sav" is also required.)
The "The_College_sf.sav" is your gallery images.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Who raped the MC here? rape maybe incest.jpg rape oral.jpg

I think it is his sister that does it. (To bad she was not a virgin.)(She could have lost her virginity to her brother with what his mothers says that she just lost her virginity.)

Vaginal Sex and Oral Sex added to the tag list.
Graphic Violence tag added.

First, MC get assaulted by his sister (maybe his twin) both verbally and physically.
Then MC gets drugged and kidnapped and raped (could be his sister) then physically assaulted again in the nuts. (There is no way he will be walking around for at least a week after getting kicked in the nuts 3 times.)

For me its time to get a gun and kill all of them including the mother.
Screw fucking them its time to kill.

With the statements from his mother that his sister just lost her virginity gives another reason to believe that his sister raped him that first night.

Twins confirmed tag applied. twins.jpg

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Who raped the MC here? View attachment 831017 View attachment 831018

I think it is his sister that does it. (To bad she was not a virgin.)(She could have lost her virginity to her brother with what his mothers says that she just lost her virginity.)

Vaginal Sex and Oral Sex added to the tag list.
Graphic Violence tag added.

First, MC get assaulted by his sister (maybe his twin) both verbally and physically.
Then MC gets drugged and kidnapped and raped (could be his sister) then physically assaulted again in the nuts. (There is no way he will be walking around for at least a week after getting kicked in the nuts 3 times.)

For me its time to get a gun and kill all of them including the mother.
Screw fucking them its time to kill.

With the statements from his mother that his sister just lost her virginity gives another reason to believe that his sister raped him that first night.

Twins confirmed tag applied. View attachment 831149

I haven't seen the rape scene. When I saw its start, after the first words of the four girls with masks and the other one appears, I went back to the menu and started another game by skipping the intro.

Actually I just guess it happened, since seeing it I didn't see it

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It is said in the intro that she is his twin sister. Otherwise it would be difficult to have her start college in the same year.
It was the fault of the lodge to kidnap him for the ritual with the sister. She was not amused.
And according to mother's words she got deflowered just recently, so it is very likely that it was him.
Really painful were the kicks in the balls afterwards ...

There is a new announcement for patreons. Can someone share it?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is said in the intro that she is his twin sister. Otherwise it would be difficult to have her start college in the same year.
It was the fault of the lodge to kidnap him for the ritual with the sister. She was not amused.
And according to mother's words she got deflowered just recently, so it is very likely that it was him.
Really painful were the kicks in the balls afterwards ...
In my case it will be the first and only time that his sister has sex with the MC. I don't plan on making any archivents that advance the story with the sister (I don't really like it) nor do the mother archivents (except to get the city map). In case you can avoid sex scenes (either romance or domination or any other thing) and get on with the archivents, I'll do it. But I prefer to wait to be sure.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
#17, and I'm pretty sure #19 also were highlighted as though done before I got to them.
for #17 I could see, although purple haired chick was rendered as talking to me, and talking in private.
for #19 I got to see a locked door, and I think I missed a scene of some kind.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
#17, and I'm pretty sure #19 also were highlighted as though done before I got to them.
for #17 I could see, although purple haired chick was rendered as talking to me, and talking in private.
for #19 I got to see a locked door, and I think I missed a scene of some kind.
#17 is buggy.
- The first times when going to Library [7] at Friday 20:00, mc just talks to Elodie and the task simply should not complete yet since nothing has happened.
- Once the event switches to the lesbian talk scene with Elodie and Giselle, the foreground image of Elodie should not be displayed any more since it results in Elodie being twice in the scene which looks ... weird.

#19 did not work in the previous version on this site (-> work in progress image) so you likely missed the scene and are now probably beyond it in your progress so that the scene is unavailable. Start a new game to see the scene. (High Ballet gives a bonus since mc is not detected so fast.)

Reactions: meeman

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say how I get gallery pic 4?

I have done all and only this pic is missing.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
#17 is buggy.
- The first times when going to Library [7] at Friday 20:00, mc just talks to Elodie and the task simply should not complete yet since nothing has happened.
- Once the event switches to the lesbian talk scene with Elodie and Giselle, the foreground image of Elodie should not be displayed any more since it results in Elodie being twice in the scene which looks ... weird.

#19 did not work in the previous version on this site (-> work in progress image) so you likely missed the scene and are now probably beyond it in your progress so that the scene is unavailable. Start a new game to see the scene. (High Ballet gives a bonus since mc is not detected so fast.)
I haven't played any previous versions. This is a fresh start on 0.6. I'm not 100% sure I missed it, but I don't remember anything special in the music room. I'll probably load some saves and find one without it highlighted, and find the scene that way.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I haven't played any previous versions. This is a fresh start on 0.6. I'm not 100% sure I missed it, but I don't remember anything special in the music room. I'll probably load some saves and find one without it highlighted, and find the scene that way.
You could also save the game, skip forward a week and see if there is some progress in the scene, then go back to the save. #19 shows the "work in progress" screen if you visit the encounter (day, time, location) again after you have seen the event.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes