1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think that this game need a sistem of hints or something similar, or a walkthrough, or something to help. In many points it's difficult to know what to do.

The skip sistem is a mess, but this probably is not a problem of the developer.

At now I hate at least 5 of the students, and I prefer to avoid the sex scenes with the girls that I hate. I suspect that this will be imposible in this game...

I am not a fan of games that include humiliation or domination, and even less so if it is the protagonist who suffers it. For now, the only humiliated person in the game is the protagonist shortly after starting ... I would be happy if he could take revenge on the 5 girls from the beginning in a way that would destroy them morally and then abandon them to their fate without looking back. I prefer make their lifes a mess to see sex scenes with this girls...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I think that this game need a sistem of hints or something similar, or a walkthrough, or something to help. In many points it's difficult to know what to do.

The skip sistem is a mess, but this probably is not a problem of the developer.

At now I hate at least 5 of the students, and I prefer to avoid the sex scenes with the girls that I hate. I suspect that this will be imposible in this game...

I am not a fan of games that include humiliation or domination, and even less so if it is the protagonist who suffers it. For now, the only humiliated person in the game is the protagonist shortly after starting ... I would be happy if he could take revenge on the 5 girls from the beginning in a way that would destroy them morally and then abandon them to their fate without looking back. I prefer make their lifes a mess to see sex scenes with this girls...
There are Walkthroughs,
But as we get more "Updates"the game will be less of a grind for NEW players.
because most of the new Achievements can run concurrent with the ones we already have.
But this also means that new walkthroughs will be need to be released with each update!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are Walkthroughs,
But as we get more "Updates"the game will be less of a grind for NEW players.
because most of the new Achievements can run concurrent with the ones we already have.
But this also means that new walkthroughs will be need to be released with each update!
Thanks. I already have almost all the achievements thanks to the traditional trial and error system. Those who are missing I will follow what the walkthrough tells me.

Feb 18, 2018
To do Sunbathing you can just Download v0.5.1.
I doubt Version downloadable here is 5.1: as a matter of fact the file was named "The_College_0.4.2_sorgente.exe" And- as for others - despite all the prequisites ( Mental >10 Time: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 14:00- 16:00 ) when I visit mom's for sunbathing the game freezes and I'm forced to quit ... Any suggestion?

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but the synapsis reminds me of High School Harem( ), especially with the main character's appearance, and the four girls.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
0.6 planer here , The main changes are Lollis by himself on Monday and Wednesday.
A number of girls having private "acting" lessons .
Hope this will help someone.

Reactions: Subyan

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
0.6 planer here , The main changes are Lollis by himself on Monday and Wednesday.
A number of girls having private "acting" lessons .
Hope this will help someone.
Thanks for your work.

It seems there is another bug.
When visiting the theatre (10) at thursday 22:00 after having seen the event with Lollis and Haley before, the game gets stuck.

Reactions: Ahchi

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Not sure what i am missing but game won't let me go to the city cause I don't know the streets...Help

edit: nvm figured it out. Just talk to mom

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for your work.

It seems there is another bug.
When visiting the theatre (10) at thursday 22:00 after having seen the event with Lollis and Haley before, the game gets stuck.
Thanks for the warning, not been back since I caught them, being going to ballet (5).

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Ok so cos there is literally 0 guide to this game. WTF am i suppoused to do?
1600853504312.png
i got 0 clue on how to progress

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Looking back to a patreon post from May, it seems that the dev actually is far ahead in development compared to what content has been released so far. (I think the last image with Giselle and Flaviya is still not in the game.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

5. Mai 2020 at 22:44

I'm working very hard on "the college" i got results that satisfy me very much. I will most likely be able to release a first version of the game in late May and early June.

Here are some of the more than 500 images that will be present already in the first version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A rough Image Count for v0.6 :
Intro : 139
backgrounds : ca 30
foreground images (characters) : ca. 180
icons etc : not counted
events and encounters : ca. 200

The game started in its first release with the Intro, backgrounds and characters (ca 350 images) and already some event images (ca 80, also some were probably not used). The new events for v0.6 add 5 character images for Giselle, ca. 20 event images (10 for Mom's check, 4 for Lollis and 6 for Giselle) and a small animation (Lolli + Haley).

The Achievement List so far has 24 entries.
The game itself features 5 x 5 + 2 x 6 = 37 timeslots and 12 (college) + 6 (city) = 18 locations for a total of 37 x 18 = 666 (!) possible encounters. Thanks to Ahchi for regularly updating the time table.

The Release Pattern so far is :

- 3 new task events (achievements) (= ca. 20-40 new images) per release
- a few new encounters with girls
- bonus art to promote the new version

art_06.jpg

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game needs a map UI where the player can directly see which character is at which location at a certain time. Other sandbox games like Water World use this feature to reduce the mindless grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: lofi

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
very buggy, hard to follow. like the girls story could use a little help. try to fix as you can, i guess.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Renders are pretty good, but the game is structure completely upside down, needs a full revamp, pointless even trying to play it. unless u a fan of click click for 0 reward, should come with free Mouse batteries :) rubbish bin it !

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes