1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
On Patreon there is a new preview for the Island (weekend) :

" Very soon the island location will also be activated. On Saturdays and Sundays, college girls will spend their days relaxing in swimsuits. The first event on the island involves the meeting of MC with 4 of them. Who do you want the four girls to be?"

costumi_s.jpg

(Note : The original image on patreon is 4 times the size. 6350 x 2213 pixel)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
O.K. I have a cunning plan !
I have spent all day reworking my "College Planer" for 0.6.
so it is easier to use.
So if I upload it . Knowing my luck, Deva will release 0.7 with in minutes and it will become out of date. Planner_06.png

Reactions: spk146 and BlasKyau

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Well so much for that plan.
Deva posted this on Patreon.

Stay connected, next week between 12 and 15 October will be released the new update of the college.
Thank you all for your support!

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
This game is quite good, but following the sequence it ends up stopping in repetitions without success, possible now that I stopped doing, but I accomplished all the conquests, the classes above 40 and I was not able to open an island or enter the temple. Even more, there is nowhere to cheat code to increase money. As I play several games of this type I don't find these difficulties very attractive.
I need cheat code 0.6

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This game is quite good, but following the sequence it ends up stopping in repetitions without success, possible now that I stopped doing, but I accomplished all the conquests, the classes above 40 and I was not able to open an island or enter the temple. Even more, there is nowhere to cheat code to increase money. As I play several games of this type I don't find these difficulties very attractive.
I need cheat code 0.6
I believe that the "Beach" will open with the next Update (0.7) but as for the Lodge that is still in the future.

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
I believe that the "Beach" will open with the next Update (0.7) but as for the Lodge that is still in the future.
I'll wait for update 0.7, but the beach already has screens in previous posts even inside a 0.6 boat, and if we don't have a 0.6 chart chart we certainly won't have it at 0.7, it is impossible to play

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Heads up.
Deva has released an Update.

Hi guys, as promised here is the new version of The College, with 3 new achievements and lots of new images.
I'm already working on the next release. Stay tuned on our Patreon page and thank you all for your support
XXX
Deva V0-7UD_image.png

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
My "College Planer" for 0.7.
(Still got one more Achievement to do , But it seems like no beach this update :( )

Have found and reported two bugs,
When doing two of the New Achievements the text may not advance,
when this happens, Click in dialog box, Click "Auto" button then Click in dialog box again .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Planner_07.png

Reactions: spk146

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
Nothing changed, just 3 Achievements increased, no one cheat to increase money because only with money does he get fame, I did all Achievements again and nothing changed, nor did I join the fraternity and even open an island since the mother says they were going to buy this year ( version)

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes