1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Can't complete achievement 65 - gratitude, the time where doriana and preston are meant to be there, there is just an empty room, when i talk to bani it just says he is staying away from medicine. so confused

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
it just doesnt progress, the conversation keeps repeating. meeting rose's bose twice, then it goes back to "need talk!" "any news?" and again and again and again.... is this bug?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This game needs a serious walkthrough. The hints are very vague. They need more to help you understand what you need to do and when to do it.

Does anyone know how to get Timmy to talk about Zhang after the minicam? I am stuck there.

Last edited:

cakezonesee

Jul 20, 2017
Another problem i found : The first time you talk to Bob in Miro's Cafe he says that he will pay you 5$ by day; (cheap labor if you ask me :mad:) then when you go to work and choose; on saturday and sunday to work till the end of the day; you get paid 10$ :unsure: (weird math but still cheap labor :mad:).

1."Optional Step (only for Bob to tell you the good salary number the first time you meet him)" Go to (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_01.ks) and then on line 102 change:

You should come here on Saturday and Sunday in the early afternoon. The pay is $5.[p]
to
You should come here on Saturday and Sunday in the early afternoon. The pay is $50.[p]

2."The most essential step" Go to (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_03.ks) and then on line 69 change:

[tb_eval exp="f.money+=10" name="money" cmd="+=" op="t" val="10" val_2="undefined" ]
to
[tb_eval exp="f.money+=50" name="money" cmd="+=" op="t" val="10" val_2="undefined" ]

So if you start working at 14h and by the law of the working day theory; the day end at 17h; you work 3 hours at a rate of 16.67$ per hour which is kind of good; for some nobody recommended by his mom ;)

P.S: I'm pretty sure some of you will come to think "...but wait a minute... if i write 5000000000 ($) (or any amount) on line 69 of (resources\app\data\scenario\miro_03.ks) will that work?"

Well... yes ;) and congratulations, that's how all yotta-zetta-exa-peta-tera-giga-mega-"billionaires" got their money from in the first place :cool:.

Maybe next :unsure: , i will do a button ... to give money to Timmy and Tiffany to get them out of misery :cool:
Hi, sorry to ask you but i'm playing this on Window and can't seems to find the directory to both files that you mentioned above "miro_03.ks" and "miro_01.ks". Can you help me with this? Thank you

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
This game needs a serious walkthrough. The hints are very vague. They need more to help you understand what you need to do and when to do it.

Does anyone know how to get Timmy to talk about Zhang after the minicam? I am stuck there.

me too, not just timmy. i cant even get through with rose quest. the conversations keeps repeating itself.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
it just doesnt progress, the conversation keeps repeating. meeting rose's bose twice, then it goes back to "need talk!" "any news?" and again and again and again.... is this bug?
Doing the same for me. Also I can't seem to place the minicam in the shrinks office. I've clicked all over the massage table.

Reactions: ValPic92

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to get number 65 complete? I have done the steps up to talking to the instructor, but then it just keeps repeating itself. I can never talk to him about the girl, or her about him.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The "Win/Linux" is actually only Windows. Not complaining about your job, which is great and all, but I think you just should edit the post to only "Win" so people know what they're downloading (and, yeah... There's a workaround with Wine that works in 99% of the cases, but actual Linux versions have a .sh file in the main folder; and, if someone wants to play the game via the workaround, they'll download the file anyway).
The Linux distribution was not added for some reason during building, rarely happens, it's fixed and it will run on Linux straight out now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Japanese

Sylfan

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, sorry to ask you but i'm playing this on Window and can't seems to find the directory to both files that you mentioned above "miro_03.ks" and "miro_01.ks". Can you help me with this? Thank you

Hi,

I'm sorry, :cautious:

This is working for old versions of the game (before v0.40; which then used tyranoscript). The game was then remade in Ren'Py (from v0.40 and later) which seem to (compress and/or encrypt and/or change it to console code) the code into a single file called "archive.rpa (1.25 GB; which is to big to read for a lot of text editors :rolleyes:)".

Using Ren'Py with Visual Studio Code i was able to see this: :poop:
Capture.JPG

as you can see, no human can use this.
robot-11530975046ltgnicndoz-3741990609.png
Fun fact: The file miro_03.ks was rename into miro_03_lavora.ks in version 0.39 because of dialogue development with Clarissa.

Goodbye :sleep:

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes