1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Has anyone the same problem: After I get the first sexscene with the domina, I cannot enter the sorority anymore 14:00-16:00 . Everytime I click on the 3 I enter the Medicine room 11.

Second Question: How long do i have to wait until Timmy has the Idea for Blackmailing the Therapist

- Sorry for my bad English -

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyBlaze

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCollege-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The College [v0.44] [Deva Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How do i complete 65? i can't find them together again
My notes...

Talk to Bani about her problem with Preston, go back to the med room when Doriana and
Preston are together, then talk to Preston and finally go back to Bani when she has med time

So, you're not finding Doriana and Preston together to complete that piece?

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
I'am having trouble with:
112) Nightmeetings
Waited a few days in my room and this triggered (I think it was 22:00-24:00 on Friday), didn't trigger when I lied to Banny during achievement #108!

I told her the truth and got the achievement #108, i have waited many Fridays to try and get it to work, she still says "I don't want to talk to you, leave me alone!"

1686295083612.png

goliaplus

Apr 20, 2020
You have to do target 111 first

Ballet 22-24 monday

having done this after a few days from 22-24 natasha comes and asks you a request

DevaGames

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I read many of you complaining about not being able to complete the 65 (Gratitude) achievement, this is not a bug, but an unconscious "choice" that the game currently features.
I'll explain better.
Bani's main quest related to making pills for resale (achievements 107 and 108) is much later in the game than Bani's problem with the medical professor (achievemnt 65), so if you complete the pill part first (which involves in the end that Bani quarrels with you, and that at the moment she is frozen at that ending) (I said at the moment, obviously in the future she will be resumed) then you can't carry on the achi 65, because Bani will tell you that she doesn't want to talk to you .
You may be able to complete the achi in the future, but right now, if you haven't been following the achi timeline, you will have it incomplete for a while.

P.S. I can assure you that since we made the switch to Renpy to date, there are no bugs in the game (I can confidently confirm this until release 0.44, the newly released 0.45 is in the running phase) Sometimes, if you fail to complete a achievement is simply because you are missing a step of talking to someone or doing something specifically. Consult the walkthrough or if you want write on my patreon and by sending me the save files I am always happy to check if there is any problem for you, and help you overcome the obstacle

Cheers
Deva;)

GorLock

Mar 8, 2020
is it just me or is everyone get buttons in the wrong place? plus some text it not ground breaking at all just a minor error in positioning i guess. Capture.PNG

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes