• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
This game DESPERATELY needs a hint system. I realize the achievements offer something, but they are usually completely unhelpful. Also, is the MC gonna get a makeover anytime soon? He looks like a short skinny greasy-haired hillbilly...it's awful. And can anyone tell me when i can stop going to optional classes? All my scores are over 70, Chemistry is like 110ish. Mental health is 36 cause it took me FOREVER to even find when the therapist was in the office. Fame is 14, Academic Performance is 109, FBI is 2, Lodge is 0. I've gotten to the point where Lunch at the Lodge is just a repeatable event with the mother. How do I advance there? is it related to fame since you train it there too?
How did you get your mental health to 36? I've been stuck at 10 forever. I did the minicam part, but now the MC says "she's on the way and I don't want to be here." I haven't figured out how to blackmail her or whatever. Timmy keeps telling me "later". ( have all achievements up to 105, except 94&95 and 100.) Did I miss something?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
How did you get your mental health to 36? I've been stuck at 10 forever. I did the minicam part, but now the MC says "she's on the way and I don't want to be here." I haven't figured out how to blackmail her or whatever. Timmy keeps telling me "later". ( have all achievements up to 105, except 94&95 and 100.) Did I miss something?
I'm not positive, but it's likely the cheat. there's a code somewhere in the forums to enter and it gives you 30 points in everything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tor7

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
128 Monday 1800 dorm room

Also, the next step in finding more on Haley happens on Tuesday 1800 in the dorm room too. Rose knocks on the door. This should lead to the 135 above.

And thank you for the list!

Edit: I got 135, but I'm stuck there ... I've spent the whole weekend in my dorm room trying to get 136 to trigger, all to no avail. Further talking to Haley or the theater teacher only gives you the original choice.

Also 123/126/127 have restarted twice while I've been trying to figure this out. Oh and I just saw that 85 also reset... thankfully that's an easy task, but no idea why it reverted back.

Last edited:

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
When will Bani get over her temper tantrum with the MC? Is the MC stupid? Crya wants him to go to her room but he keeps refusing. When will the MC get to interact with the girls during the chemistry class girl eat out.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I tried this game thinking it would mostly be femdom/cbt but after that first scene, it didn't really seem like there would be that much more of it. It seems like a lot of tedious grinding for very little content.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
1688964851033.png
fav character so far.....something tells me this man is insanely motivated. I also heard rumors after classes he loves sitting on his immovable white plastic chair

• Haha
Reactions: A Very Dank Memer

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
Seems like it worked for a lot of people so probably a user error :)
The Code works if you start a new game, but it only raises the stats to 30 except medicine that goes to 50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT.......I just did some testing, it seems like the cheat code changes according to where you are in the game if I start a new game the code is 097105, but if I load my save the code is 335189 !!

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes