1.80 star(s) 53 Votes

EmaCori

Aug 16, 2024
can someone tell me why when I try to do objective number 14 work at Miro's the MC says no one hears him how can I advance the objective by completing it and working there

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
1724039990316.png

Can you help me, when trying to do 77 (fears) I find Rose in the room, and when I tell her who I am doing, she gives me the error: There are problems with winx32 and the game closes. Too when I find Rose in the room, and when I tell her: talk now. I already reinstalled the game and the problem persists

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
View attachment 3945751

Can you help me, when trying to do 77 (fears) I find Rose in the room, and when I tell her who I am doing, she gives me the error: There are problems with winx32 and the game closes. Too when I find Rose in the room, and when I tell her: talk now. I already reinstalled the game and the problem persists
I have not seen the game crash before, are you playing with or without cheats ???

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
I have not seen the game crash before, are you playing with or without cheats ???
Just use the cheats of this version... since it started recently... use save editor to see if modifying any data would allow me to talk to Rose
but I started it again and it gives me the same error since I talked to Rose in the park the first time, and it gives me that error with Yuri too
with the rest of the missions it doesn't happen to me

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Hello, maybe someone can help me with the problem: After talking to Rose and giving her the information about Amelie's father, it is impossible to talk to her again, it gives me a win x32 error and takes me out of the game. It happens to me in v0.56 and in the previous ones
with the rest of the missions it doesn't happen to me

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.58.0 - Taken from “gamcore”, I don't know if everything works properly, but I haven't noticed any problems:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The College [v0.58.0] [Deva Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheCollege-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.80 star(s) 53 Votes