Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Im guessing since the patch note mentions tasha's love route, there isn't a chance of her doing the family, or the family doing her yet?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So is there a AVA cat maid path or is that still being worked on?
It's in the game. Follow the Loving mother Route by starting with Kiss in the morning and then wanting to get Compfortable Around the House. After treating your Morning Wood, give her the Cat Collar. This will lock you into the Cat Maid Serum Ending.

Im guessing since the patch note mentions tasha's love route, there isn't a chance of her doing the family, or the family doing her yet?
There is plans for it but Westane will need 1-2 more Tasha updates to finish her out.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
iam still confused on how to romance tasha with no serum. might sound dumb but any tips?
Just show up at her office a time or two in the very early morning till she gets 'revealed' and you accept it - Then she will ask you on a Saturday if you want to go do something together. At least it worked that way for me, more or less. :>)

Nov 25, 2021
Just show up at her office a time or two in the very early morning till she gets 'revealed' and you accept it - Then she will ask you on a Saturday if you want to go do something together. At least it worked that way for me, more or less. :>)
weird i kept doing that alot still no results , also you used no serum right?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
weird i kept doing that alot still no results , also you used no serum right?
If I'm reading the changelog right, you have to try to use a serum on her, which triggers her reveal without actually dosing her. Then after 14 days if you haven't tried to dose her again an event will trigger after work that starts the no-dose route.

Reactions: pantypriv
Nov 25, 2021
If I'm reading the changelog right, you have to try to use a serum on her, which triggers her reveal without actually dosing her. Then after 14 days if you haven't tried to dose her again an event will trigger after work that starts the no-dose route.
ah i see i will try it , thank ya i really got confused

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
So.... Tasha update. I assume this is a very trans-centrered update? Can you change her gender to a cisgendered female with any of the serums?

Deponk

May 1, 2018
Dunno if this has been asked before but is there a possibility to keep playing the Dom John route without being bimbofied? I enjoy having “mc” being a sissy sex toy for everybody.

Reactions: pantypriv

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So.... Tasha update. I assume this is a very trans-centrered update? Can you change her gender to a cisgendered female with any of the serums?
Transforming her into a woman isn't in yet, but it is coming.
I'm curious about how it'll be handled though.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Transforming her into a woman isn't in yet, but it is coming.
I'm curious about how it'll be handled though.
Her new scenes establish that she started transitioning, but hasn't given up her dick yet. so my guess would be that it'll be handled as her finally fully transitioning.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Her new scenes establish that she started transitioning, but hasn't given up her dick yet. so my guess would be that it'll be handled as her finally fully transitioning.
I was meaning more along the lines of whether or not there'll be two versions of it though.
One where she's finally taking the plunge (which isn't as big an ordeal as irl) with TFM, and the other where she's not ready for that but the MC puts her though it anyway with her becoming something like Chanel/slut-Penny.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I was meaning more along the lines of whether or not there'll be two versions of it though.
One where she's finally taking the plunge (which isn't as big an ordeal as irl) with TFM, and the other where she's not ready for that but the MC puts her though it anyway with her becoming something like Chanel/slut-Penny.
Ah, I gotcha. Yeah, I dunno. I hadn't considered that second option until now, but I could see that being a thing.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes