HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So.... Tasha update. I assume this is a very trans-centrered update? Can you change her gender to a cisgendered female with any of the serums?
Not in this update but Westane has 2 more updates on the way. It will happen so it's best to just wait for whatever update it's bundled in.

Dunno if this has been asked before but is there a possibility to keep playing the Dom John route without being bimbofied? I enjoy having “mc” being a sissy sex toy for everybody.
No because the entire point of Dom John is the MC pretty much having no more control in their life. By the end, what Dom John wants, he gets and the player has no control over it.

Tasha's route is missing some buttons, when you wait for penny to get the coffe scene and trying to dose her while in loving path.
Public is out tomorrow/Friday. Expect some bug fixes then

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
i downloaded game from another site.
was 5.3 version
decided to share here this bugs, because you dont know another site :)
PS^ update - downloaded from mega from f95 right now - the same version as i had with no fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hargan2

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
OH GOD, there's gonna be another John™ arc!? This is the worst news i've had all week.
Less "another" and more a case of "actually finishing".

Aside from what xana94 said, there was also one of the serum paths for him unfinished - IIRC the sissy-John path.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Less "another" and more a case of "actually finishing".

Aside from what xana94 said, there was also one of the serum paths for him unfinished - IIRC the sissy-John path.
When referring to a john arc i meant that period of about a year where all updates were john.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
There are bugs that will be fixed with tomorrows Public Update. One of the risks of a Patron update leaking because they tend to be the buggiest.
Hello, may i ask you?
Can you to add some symbol like (! or another) which will explain tha this one "give serum procedure" will be change the character on some of the paths?

I'll explain why. I used to play this game a long time ago and gave them a serum, thinking that the game is linear and the corruption will have a chain A-B-C-D-E-F-G-|-J, etc. And the most I can do is jump from one letter to another, but then the game will definitely offer me to come back and finish the unused letter. As in all linear games.
Therefore, it was a revelation for me when I found out from a forum on another site that people (players) generally have different archetypes of behavior in mom, sister or another character.

Therefore, it would be wise and far-sighted on your part to point out that each use of the serum is a critically important plot point that absolutely changes the behavior of the characters in some direction. Where there is no such critical change - as with Penny the first 2-3 uses of the serum or with mom and sister on the tier1 path - there is no need to specify it.

If you choose to give a serum, he will see:
(!) the way of the slave
(!) the way of the mistress.
Player will understand that he is making an important choice.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello, may i ask you?
Can you to add some symbol like (! or another) which will explain tha this one "give serum procedure" will be change the character on some of the paths?

I'll explain why. I used to play this game a long time ago and gave them a serum, thinking that the game is linear and the corruption will have a chain A-B-C-D-E-F-G-|-J, etc. And the most I can do is jump from one letter to another, but then the game will definitely offer me to come back and finish the unused letter. As in all linear games.
Therefore, it was a revelation for me when I found out from a forum on another site that people (players) generally have different archetypes of behavior in mom, sister or another character.

Therefore, it would be wise and far-sighted on your part to point out that each use of the serum is a critically important plot point that absolutely changes the behavior of the characters in some direction. Where there is no such critical change - as with Penny the first 2-3 uses of the serum or with mom and sister on the tier1 path - there is no need to specify it.

If you choose to give a serum, he will see:
(!) the way of the slave
(!) the way of the mistress.
Player will understand that he is making an important choice.
I'm not the dev, Westane is.

In terms of making it clearer on what every path does what I'll let him know on the Discord.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
New Public Build with bugs fixed

As in the public version of the current update we acquired early, NOT the next actual update aka Tasha Part 2 of 3

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes