JKain

Sep 26, 2016
Is it actually possible to get Tasha's phone number and go on a date in this one? It doesn't seem to unlock in the phone itself.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
I played 5.3 after a while i was away from The Company. I missed it and i think is a great game but i'm the only one that feels that there are too few men in that company? I must say gay content is not really my cup of tea but i would enjoy more playing as a female MC if there was more dicks there. Yeah, there is stil lesbian content but honestly it feels a little cheap and much less refined that playing the male route (the dominant one expecially) and more over if i go for a run with a female MC i would like to explore other characters instead of just having intercourses with the same ones as the male one with a bit more generic taste. I understand that the majority of the players would go only for male dominant route and it's ok that it has more content but this game is a great one because you can really play as you want and I just think that there is space for at least one if not two males there to make content more interesting for the female route too, it would appeal to a wider audience and make it way more replayable imho. The game is still a 4.5/5 for me, Westane is doing an awesome job already and i'm just trying to give a costructive criticism here, keep it up mate.

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
It's in the game. Follow the Loving mother Route by starting with Kiss in the morning and then wanting to get Compfortable Around the House. After treating your Morning Wood, give her the Cat Collar. This will lock you into the Cat Maid Serum Ending.
I meant like an actual TF into a cat maid, Westane did mention it as a possibility some time ago.

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
I feel kind of dumb here, but how do I unlock Tasha's apartment? I didn't dose her at all, but I've gotten the message that I'm dating her and I can call her / text her. Is there something I'm missing?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I feel kind of dumb here, but how do I unlock Tasha's apartment? I didn't dose her at all, but I've gotten the message that I'm dating her and I can call her / text her. Is there something I'm missing?
Get the new public version

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes