audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I must be missing something, game says (Your door is currently set to be unlocked in the morning. You may choose to have it locked instead. ). Can't figure out how to lock it, anyone know how, or is this not an option yet?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I must be missing something, game says (Your door is currently set to be unlocked in the morning. You may choose to have it locked instead. ). Can't figure out how to lock it, anyone know how, or is this not an option yet?
click on the blue word "locked" and see the magic happen under your eyes :)
btw, that option is useful if u dont whant to see the morning scene with your mom.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Has anybody been able to take tasha to breakfast on the weekend? When I call her it says I have to make plans. Not sure what to do, wondering if it's not available yet or a bug. Really need to update the walkthrough.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a way to get the pegging scenes without being a sissy or in a chastity cage? Because I tried playing a submissive male just to see what happens without either becoming a sissy or using a chastity cage as I hate both of those fetishes.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way to get the pegging scenes without being a sissy or in a chastity cage? Because I tried playing a submissive male just to see what happens without either becoming a sissy or using a chastity cage as I hate both of those fetishes.
When visiting Penny at her apartment, you can let her take the lead – you will take a hit to dominance/masculinity though (can't remember off hand if either or both).

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I found the Penny one about five minutes ago. But thanks for the reply does any one know if letting Penny inject you when you are a sissy you can still access the other scenes? Because it seems like it will get your dick to work but I am not sure if I will loose the other pegging scenes.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Another post from Westane, looks to be the best month we have had yet. The Roadmap is as follows:

August 8th - Today's devblog!
August 15th - Anniversary gift to backers, detailed John Devblog for everyone else
August 22nd - 6.2 Content Voting information and polls go live
August 29th - 6.1.3 Backer Release (Public release on September 5th, happy birthday to Westane!!)

On top of this the post looks at some of the upcoming John routes and slight teasing on how they work. A lot of good info this time!

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes