gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way to maintain a big dick without the game stupidly deciding that makes your mc dominant?
A big dick will give a significant boost to dominance each night, so you'll need to offset that with something to make them more submissive (clothing, chastity, choices during conversation and sex scenes). You can also lock the MC's gender once you reach an incarnation you're happy with.

Reactions: Sasarko99

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I stopped playing when the "rebellion" happened and you visited the main company afterwards. This was many months ago, is the game worth playing yet or is it still in the milking patreon stage?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I stopped playing when the "rebellion" happened and you visited the main company afterwards.
:FacePalm:
If you didn't think it was worth playing by that point, then it'll never be worth playing, for you.

It's about the amount of content but you keep being you.
Again, if you didn't find it "worth" playing by that point, with all the available content up to that point, then it'll never be "worth it" in your eyes.

Don't worry your little head, I'll definitely keep being me. ;)
Pointing out logical paradoxes, such as people asking an ambiguous question about the subjective value something may, or may not have, is something I love to do.
It's made all the more special when, instead of actually defining how they decide something's worth, they instead get defensive and offer at best, a passive-aggressive response that is still as nebulous as what they initially asked.
By all means, continue to say things that are equally as meaningless as what you've already written.:LOL:

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I stopped playing when the "rebellion" happened and you visited the main company afterwards. This was many months ago, is the game worth playing yet or is it still in the milking patreon stage?
In the last few months there have been the following updates-

-Thanksgiving Story event was added alongside the cousin Elsa
-The Pit was given an expansion so as too give content to certain characters that are "locked" up.

The next update which is 1-2 weeks away is adding the following

-Free Play mode. All the content of Story Mode without any gating around time
-Kagney as a receptionist being added to Story and Free Play
-Thanksgiving Event getting expanded upon. Futa Ava will get her own content alongside more fun with Elsa on the last day
-Media refresh. Many old gifs are getting replaced with better quality ones. Affects Free Play and Story

Overall there's a lot to see currently but it's best to wait for the next update before jumping back in.

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
In the last few months there have been the following updates-

-Thanksgiving Story event was added alongside the cousin Elsa
-The Pit was given an expansion so as too give content to certain characters that are "locked" up.

The next update which is 1-2 weeks away is adding the following

-Free Play mode. All the content of Story Mode without any gating around time
-Kagney as a receptionist being added to Story and Free Play
-Thanksgiving Event getting expanded upon. Futa Ava will get her own content alongside more fun with Elsa on the last day
-Media refresh. Many old gifs are getting replaced with better quality ones. Affects Free Play and Story

Overall there's a lot to see currently but it's best to wait for the next update before jumping back in.
Thank you for the serious reply, despite my snarky comment.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
yeah yeah make fun of a non native speaker ^^ and it was late after a long day of work...

of course BACKER version is out...

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
anyone have the dom path? save lost and i cant be bothered to start all over again
Going to have to be a bit more specific than "the dom path", before someone can help you out.

Dominant MC?
Dominant John?
Dominant Ms Dee?
Dominant Penny?
Dominant Mother?

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes