Larsung

May 29, 2018
i wish there would be a 1-2 $ Option for support... 4.50$ is to much for a monthly contribution :-/

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
Thanks should have looked. But unfortunately the October 11th update is broken. I've tried it with Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi and Opera. I run into infinite loops. I even restarted my game and on Sept 7th interaction with Penny can't be passed. In an old game it happened on Nov 22nd. I've played into December on several other versions. I've tried both the download and online versions this just happened with the latest update. Is it me or anyone else have this experience?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks should have looked. But unfortunately the October 11th update is broken. I've tried it with Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi and Opera. I run into infinite loops. I even restarted my game and on Sept 7th interaction with Penny can't be passed. In an old game it happened on Nov 22nd. I've played into December on several other versions. I've tried both the download and online versions this just happened with the latest update. Is it me or anyone else have this experience?
What's broken?

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
On Sept 7th Penny has an incident where you respond "its not your fault" or "I Mean ect" either selection takes you to the next screen but the continue button repeats the "its not you fault" incident. Endless loop. This also happened on November 22nd with Elsa and Dakota which forced me to restart. Never had the problem before the October 11th update.

I've just started a new game on another computer same result.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane is doing some clean up and will be putting out a new Patron release (Public is out Thursday/Friday). That might fix the issue you're having as Penny was reported as having slight issues.

Reactions: JennaJJ

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019
Any guides on pit training?
Like what raises fear, respect, horniness and smarts?

Also, what combinations make for different animal transforms in the pit? Is it based on things like intelligence, or based on the combo of formulas?

On that note, what do different formula combos do?

Also will the limit remain 5 serum injections (despite using way more on non-slaves)?

Too many things lack feedback to tell you what kind of progress you are making.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes