styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone got an update on the walkthrough/guide? pretty sure it's gotten smaller since i looked at it last. now there's only Ava and Penny, wasn't there a part about Dakota in there before?

Oct 8, 2020
anyone got an update on the walkthrough/guide? pretty sure it's gotten smaller since i looked at it last. now there's only Ava and Penny, wasn't there a part about Dakota in there before?
I don't think the Arcweave guide ever had info on anyone else. Closest we got to a guide for Dakota was an MS paint drawing of her routes, which is now on her wiki page.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have not played this game in quite a long time, what is "forced stuff" referring to?
You can try (and at times succeed) to get frisky with them at different points at night before you to sleep. That is about as forced as it gets now.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So I seem to be stuck on the Mom's story where its basically forcing me to use the large unusual strapon which i do not want it will not let me use serum or anything and keeps saying "as odd as this sounds i need to use the strapon" - can i avoid this somehow?

Dec 23, 2018
It's been forever since it was (supposedly temporarlily) removed; When's the rape mechanic coming back? Literally the only game that bothered to put any effort into it. Anyone know the details of it's return or is it gone for good?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just for confirmation then, all the groping and fingering etc in the kitchen that you could previously do with the mother as she stood at the kitchen stove along with the rubbing thighs, kissing neck, fingering on the sofa, all the nightime events in the both of the bedrooms that could previously be done (if you were playing as an absolute sexual maniac) - all of those events will never come back?
The morning stuff with Ava was re-added 2 updates ago. I think it's Friday morning you can do stuff but she needs to be at a certain Dose Level.

So I seem to be stuck on the Mom's story where its basically forcing me to use the large unusual strapon which i do not want it will not let me use serum or anything and keeps saying "as odd as this sounds i need to use the strapon" - can i avoid this somehow?
You're on the Dom Ava Route so no. You can ignore the Strange Strapon Request but you can't change to another Route.

It's been forever since it was (supposedly temporarlily) removed; When's the rape mechanic coming back? Literally the only game that bothered to put any effort into it. Anyone know the details of it's return or is it gone for good?
Never coming back. I've explained a few times but Westane removed it because it had no end goal nor any continuality. You could force yourself on Ava and Dakota for weeks but soon as you dosed them once, they went back to being all lovey again. That and the act of forcing yourself was only good for a few lines of dialogue. At the end of the day it went against the act of Dosing being the primary way of interacting with Ava and Dakota so it was removed and it won't be coming back.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
A

Also John in the bathroom with a sub MC, the ??? in the pit and the Halloween event
These are all still in the game

1. John's Bathroom scene is randomized, you'll see it eventually
2. The ???? Appears in Chapter 4 I believe. It's always in the last Chapter you're able to see
3. Halloween Event is also still in as well.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
In a previous update the main character had a week off for Thanksgiving. Halloween was also acknowledged. In this update the game completely ignored Christmas and New Year. Weird.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Dunno. But overall the only content that was removed was

1. Dakota's Forced Sex Scenes
2. Ava's Forced Sex Scenes

All for the reason I said above your post.
I never even knew those scenes existed because it was so apparent to me that dosing was the intended method :LOL:

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In a previous update the main character had a week off for Thanksgiving. Halloween was also acknowledged. In this update the game completely ignored Christmas and New Year. Weird.
Current content ends at December 2nd I believe. The Christmas Update is 1-2 updates away and it's a part of Chapter 4's ending.

You can continue to play the game indefinitely but the current scripted content ends right after Thanksgiving.

Reactions: JimMorrison19
3.90 star(s) 70 Votes