HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm not able to MCX dose anyone this release
I think there's 2 Routes that accept a current dose.

1. Dakota's: Dog Route
2. Ava's: Sold to Company Route

More will be added later but currently, it's those 2 I want to say (I might be wrong as I don't use the MCX and haven't in a long time.)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So WTF was Snugglepuff on about then? o_O
See, when I said "Follow the quotes back", I literally meant click the arrow in the quoted post, and those being quoted before mine too. The only possible removed content that could be being referenced, was the MC being able to rape the mother & sister, as HaseoOfDeath just told you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Current content ends at December 2nd I believe. The Christmas Update is 1-2 updates away and it's a part of Chapter 4's ending.

You can continue to play the game indefinitely but the current scripted content ends right after Thanksgiving.
That explains it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
See, when I said "Follow the quotes back", I literally meant click the arrow in the quoted post, and those being quoted before mine too. The only possible removed content that could be being referenced, was the MC being able to rape the mother & sister, as HaseoOfDeath just told you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get it now but, as I said to Haseo, I was unaware of the forced scenes with Ava and Dakota because it never occured to me to play that way. As such I commented on forced sex scenes I knew to exist, scenes you didn't mention for reasons that are now apparent

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
I've played through this a few times and am always blown away. It's a shockingly well done game. I've never been quite clear on what I've done differently to end up succeeding or failing to drug John early on, which seems to shape how my entire playthrough goes. So, a couple questions:

(1) What determines whether the player successfully drugs John or not?

(2) If the player succeeds and drugs John, is there a way for the women in the office to end up controlling the player? John's control seems to lead to a lot of that, which is hot, but female-led control would be very hot. (ie: Like the chastity cage put on a male or sissy player in the John-not-drugged route by one of the female co-workers)

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
"If you can find a way to resolve it before Thanksgiving week, an additional possible ending will be added for Elsa!"

Haven't played yet, is the new ending hard to get/figure out?

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
"If you can find a way to resolve it before Thanksgiving week, an additional possible ending will be added for Elsa!"

Haven't played yet, is the new ending hard to get/figure out?
i still haven't come across anyone that seems to be a candidate for the issue, which is apparently needed for the ending. i think i've talked to all the non company characters but no dice so far.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
i still haven't come across anyone that seems to be a candidate for the issue, which is apparently needed for the ending. i think i've talked to all the non company characters but no dice so far.
OH, I missed read the changelog then. I didn't realize the thing to solve was Kagney's issue to unlock the ending. I read them as 2 separate bullets unrelated to each other. Now the wording makes more sense, it's 1AM for me, I'm an idiot when I'm tired.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
OH, I missed read the changelog then. I didn't realize the thing to solve was Kagney's issue to unlock the ending. I read them as 2 separate bullets unrelated to each other. Now the wording makes more sense, it's 1AM for me, I'm an idiot when I'm tired.
i still need to see if it plays out but it looks like the "find a solution" is literally talk to Sophie about the issue, but ive yet to see the alternate thing for elsa actually happen, even though i did get the option

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
lab error

Free Play
Evening
Tuesday, January 9th
Money: $3 618
Company - Lab

Error: <<love>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'shop'); Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'loveUnlocks'); Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'pushUnique'))<<love $kagney>>

Error: <<lust>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'shop'); Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'lustUnlocks'); Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'pushUnique'))<<lust $kagney>>

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes