Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone I have only recently discovered this game and its a good game but I noticed in the image files I had to download for the game that our character can get fucked in their ass but I can't seem to find it in the game, so if someone could point me in the right direction it'd be appreciated. But Like I said I only recently discovered the game so mybe I have just not advanced far enough into it, but thank you for any help and sorry for such a long message.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Hello everyone I have only recently discovered this game and its a good game but I noticed in the image files I had to download for the game that our character can get fucked in their ass but I can't seem to find it in the game, so if someone could point me in the right direction it'd be appreciated. But Like I said I only recently discovered the game so mybe I have just not advanced far enough into it, but thank you for any help and sorry for such a long message.
I think if Johnny has a high enough dominance, Penny is slutty and the main character is horny enough you get a scene where Johnny fucks Penny in the lab and afterwards you get the option to get fucked in the ass.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I think if Johnny has a high enough dominance, Penny is slutty and the main character is horny enough you get a scene where Johnny fucks Penny in the lab and afterwards you get the option to get fucked in the ass.
try to use a serum on John while you are submissive, it will backfire and after a few days Penny will be fucked by John.

Revcio

Jun 20, 2017
Some scenes never appear during some playthroughs (e.g. Scenes where you give bj to your mom) if you don't go for some options. To find all of these, you need to play it a couple of times, with different levels of dominance or a different gender. After you get bored with the way you play now, create a new save and start differently ;)

Reactions: Yeller

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
If you buy the strange dildo from the adult shops strange items and go into your mums room in the morning you can put it on her which makes her grow a penis. You can then ride her when you are in her room at night or if you are a submissive on the game you'll be woken up by her putting it in your ass as long as you have a penis.

Reactions: Yeller

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
whats with basepack and update pack+html? i already played it 3 months ago, but forgot how to do.
anyone can tell?
Thank you in advance!

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
whats with basepack and update pack+html? i already played it 3 months ago, but forgot how to do.
anyone can tell?
Thank you in advance!
Basepack holds the most of the images. update pack+html has the latest pictures added, and the html file, which is the actual game itself. what you want to do is extract both packs, and merge the "pics" folder from the update with the "pics" folder from the basepack. Afterwards, as long as you have the html file in the same folder with the merged "pics" folder, you should get the images to appear when you play the game. To check, once you start the game and confirm you are 18+, you should see 2 check marks.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Basepack holds the most of the images. update pack+html has the latest pictures added, and the html file, which is the actual game itself. what you want to do is extract both packs, and merge the "pics" folder from the update with the "pics" folder from the basepack. Afterwards, as long as you have the html file in the same folder with the merged "pics" folder, you should get the images to appear when you play the game. To check, once you start the game and confirm you are 18+, you should see 2 check marks.

Thank you!

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes