OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Seriously, stop asking for these. They come out way too frequently, and the links are only good until the next one drops. Furthermore, with the current development cycle, my understanding is each one only contains a small bit of the new content, and you can't play past that point once you reach it. You are far better off just waiting for the major releases.
And this is the reason why I never shared those links when I was subbed to Westane. The man is dedicated to his craft, there'd be times when there was three different alphas being posted a day.

Not to mention, your not getting 'new content' with these, your literally alpha testing for bugs on content that hasn't been fully developed.

Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
Help needed. Not with playing the game its better i just play and learn.But just information needed. How do you finish chapters after the first two. I must be doing something really wrong as i ahve not been able to get past chapter three forever. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Where’s 5.4.215
Seriously, stop asking for these. They come out way too frequently, and the links are only good until the next one drops. Furthermore, with the current development cycle, my understanding is each one only contains a small bit of the new content, and you can't play past that point once you reach it. You are far better off just waiting for the major releases.
And this is the reason why I never shared those links when I was subbed to Westane. The man is dedicated to his craft, there'd be times when there was three different alphas being posted a day.

Not to mention, your not getting 'new content' with these, your literally alpha testing for bugs on content that hasn't been fully developed.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes