Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
This game is fabulous. I have no clue why its not more popular, maybe the title? More rich/diverse than its competitors in the tf/ts arena.

Don't go sissy without thinking about it... your cock may break and take forever to get back erections (with penny help).

I've played 40+ hours of it trying out all the various paths, and am very impressed by the detail and left wanting a lot more. Cage gets mostly same results without breaking it.

Johnny be bad route is surprising when accidental. Hopefully he eventually backs up his tough talk during cuck scenes. Also be nice to see penny cuck carry over to apartment visits.

Too bad dev is busy with life, his car, music, and helping people with cancer (the nerve!!) to work this faster. ha ha ha

Seriously, great job Cowboy, thanks for the work and the fun!

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
Ok so in the pics folder and then in the sister folder there are gifs of the pc fucking his sister and mom on the couch does anyone know if you can get those in game yet? Also there is one where te sister is pegging I presume the pc does anyone know if you can et that in game also? And if you can get both how? Thanks for any help I get.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Ok so in the pics folder and then in the sister folder there are gifs of the pc fucking his sister and mom on the couch does anyone know if you can get those in game yet? Also there is one where te sister is pegging I presume the pc does anyone know if you can et that in game also? And if you can get both how? Thanks for any help I get.
You have to be submissive male with your sister having a dominant personality.
As for the family sex, that's event when you make your sister and mother both open enough about their sexuality. And if I remember right you get to choose who you want to fuck who in that event.

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
You have to be submissive male with your sister having a dominant personality.
As for the family sex, that's event when you make your sister and mother both open enough about their sexuality. And if I remember right you get to choose who you want to fuck who in that event.
Thanks for the quick reply, but how do I make my sister dominant?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hei i have a question, what hapens if i never use a serum on someone?
Nothing. The game relies on the Serums to progress a character. Mom and Sister can be forced to have sex with you but after awhile they will never say anything to you and will avoid you. The people in the company will also more or less be the same. You basically cannot unlock 90% of the sex scenes without dosing characters. Not using Serums will basically make the game boring.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Mom and Sister can be forced to have sex with you but after awhile they will never say anything to you and will avoid you.
They will? How many times does that take? I always found it strange that after forcing one of them they seem perfectly fine the next day.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
They will? How many times does that take? I always found it strange that after forcing one of them they seem perfectly fine the next day.
I am not sure but force yourself on them the first week of the game and you should start getting dialogue that just says "...". They also refuse to be alone with you, often seeking the mom or sister respectively to avoid being with you.

Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
Hey guys and girls can anyone tell me the point of the penis injection that penny gives because i have clicked it around a hundred times and nothing. Is it just a dead end or does something else happen.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys and girls can anyone tell me the point of the penis injection that penny gives because i have clicked it around a hundred times and nothing. Is it just a dead end or does something else happen.
Are you talking about the Growth and Shrink stuff? If so it tells you at the bottom that "Your penis can no longer be grown or shrunk" or something to that effect.

Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
Sorry for vagueness. No when you have the option to have sex with penny and your in sissy mode you are given two options. option one let penny inject with the penis growth serum or to not let her inject you. Either choice seems to make her happy so i cannot see any further path.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes