GarnetStream

Aug 22, 2018
Is there a console command to reverse John's event where you drank the serum or do I have to start a new save to see the other route where you drug him instead?

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I dunno why, I made all the different serums but I seemingly can only use the first iteration.

Warum?

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I dunno why, I made all the different serums but I seemingly can only use the first iteration.

Warum?
Because using the higher serums requires the base of the lower ones. First MCS-1, then MCS-2, then MCS-3 if applicable, THEN MCS-X, if you like bad ends. It's how the game works. Oh, and each level of serum has some prerequisites for when you can dose with it.

Darum! ;)

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Ha ha. Well I went through the chapters available and afterwards it was apparently still using MCS-1. Even though I've made the other ones.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
The game looks interesting, but i want to ask something before i play though. This game is about corrupting people or being corrupted?

magenta bang

Aug 19, 2017
Is there a console command to reverse John's event where you drank the serum or do I have to start a new save to see the other route where you drug him instead?
Generally there's a good number of things happening with all of the events, variable-wise. You'd be best off saving before any event and seeing both that way.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Save scumming is an ancient technique passed from generation to generation, but seriously, you should always have at least 2 or 3 saves(in order to avoid bugs, glitches, fucking up decisions,etc).
I prefer the quote "Save before doing potentially stupid..." Save scumming just sounds dirty. But yes. Save before doing anything you think might bite you in the ass later. If you see a ??? beside something, SAVE!!

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
MWAHAHA!! I agree. I consider it a must, although, since we are in an adult gaming forum...making it sound dirty doesn't seem so out of place:FeelsGoodMan:. However, sometimes, saving that often might bite you in the ass, such as saving a second before being on the receiving end of a headshot in Fallout 3 or any other single player game.

Reactions: Sorter and Repuci

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I'm hoping at some point that I can just turn everyone into shemales.
That would be nice.
Gay sure, but nice.
I'd hope for Futanari/herm rather than shemales. The art can still be that of shemales, since finding appropriate ones for that is impossible. I'd deffo suggest more items akin to the strapon could be added. With that said, I believe in one of the upcoming updates the dev did say herms would be a thing.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
i find it kind of odd that you can rape your family right from the start and they act like nothing happened the next day.

Reactions: Apostate

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i find it kind of odd that you can rape your family right from the start and they act like nothing happened the next day.
Keep doing it actually. Dakota stops talking with you and will always pull mom's attention off of you. The mom will also do the same thing.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes