TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I ran through Sophie's romance route today on 5.4.2. You can now knock on her door and have lunch with her during the lunch period at work, rather than it being a random event like before. Unfortunately her romance branch still seems to end up like it did before: endless weekend dates that never change.

One of the change logs said it fixed a bug causing you not to be able to have sex with Sophie on the submissive route. So if you go that route (tell her to give you blowjobs at work) I'm guessing now you'll at least have a sex scene with her.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys, is there something to do at all with Chris? I've been meeting him every time I could but the dialog just seems to repeat over and over...

Sep 17, 2017
One of the change logs said it fixed a bug causing you not to be able to have sex with Sophie on the submissive route. So if you go that route (tell her to give you blowjobs at work) I'm guessing now you'll at least have a sex scene with her.
Can confirm - Sophie's submissive route does lead to a repeatable sex scene after the Oct 10 dinner date.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Hey guys, is there something to do at all with Chris? I've been meeting him every time I could but the dialog just seems to repeat over and over...
No. Chris is at the moment a dead end that got no development. If i remember correctly the next big patch with the new chapter will give him a part in the story.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
No. Chris is at the moment a dead end that got no development. If i remember correctly the next big patch with the new chapter will give him a part in the story.
Nice, thanks! He's an interesting character, hope he'll have several routes (dominant, submissive, romantic) :)

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
If anyone's interested in major spoilers > there's an official yet incomplete walktrough on the Patreon

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Great game. It's nice to have some more varied fetishes instead of the usual 'landlady'/mild corruption in all the MotH/DMD/BB/etc clones

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
A lot of feedback has already been given, but I'd like to share my thoughts about things that I haven't read by other users on this board already.

!!!MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Just a heads-up, if you type [spoilerX] (without the X) before anything you'd wish to talk about, you could actually hide content that you don't want to spoil for other people.

Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to give someone advice about using bb-code, you can use [codeX] (without the X)

Like this:
Code:
[spoiler][IMG]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BelovedHatefulCricket-small.gif[/IMG][/spoiler]
=( ^-^)=

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
Feb 7, 2018
Ok, so, I remember playing this game more then a few months ago and liking. Question: Can I impregnate the girls, and have that show up in the story yet?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, so, I remember playing this game more then a few months ago and liking. Question: Can I impregnate the girls, and have that show up in the story yet?
Every woman you can have sex with, you can impregnate. Pregnancy is currently meaningless beyond being pregnant.
If fully changed to a woman/start as a woman, your character can also be impregnated too. Again, it does nothing beyond being pregnant.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What is the "paper doll system" and do I really want it?
It's a replacement for the pictures of the Player Character that better changes with the physical changes your character undergoes, beyond the male/trans/shemale/female avatar pictures.

It's also an example of the upcoming art style that will be replacing all the pictures.
The pictures won't be going away, so that people can choose between the art and/or the pictures.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes