lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Wow ... you're genius ! Very enlightening !
Oh that's right ... I hate this and that Renpy games ... I should just replace the pictures with my own custom render. Wow, now the game became exactly what I want !
It's so simple ... if you hate the game .. simple make your own render or image, then replace it ! ... no need for criticize developer ! So GENIUS ! ... YOU'RE SO GENIUS Proto Persona !!! ... why I never think like that ? ... GENIUS, REMARKABLE, BRILLIANT !!!
"Only...it's only game. Why you have to be mad?"
-A Russian Philosopher in the mid-2000's

Reactions: menatv

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Wow ... you're genius ! Very enlightening !
Oh that's right ... I hate this and that Renpy games ... I should just replace the pictures with my own custom render. Wow, now the game became exactly what I want !
It's so simple ... if you hate the game .. simple make your own render or image, then replace it ! ... no need for criticize developer ! So GENIUS ! ... YOU'RE SO GENIUS Proto Persona !!! ... why I never think like that ? ... GENIUS, REMARKABLE, BRILLIANT !!!
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Benn Swagger

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Another blog update from Westane. A quick recap.

-The AMA now has a recap that you can read.
-This months update will have Chanel be swapped over to the new ISS system
-"Doll John" will be introduced
-More news next week.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I can't seem to find a list of the actresses used. Can someone tell me the name of the actress who plays Chanel ?
You should be able to find a full list right under:
Options:
Show Images: On - Off
Show Time Images: On - Off
Use Paperdoll: On - Off
on a tab called "Character Credits"

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What? Another useless update is planned? Who cares about John or Chanel? Give them a controlshoot and sell or rent them, storyline over and ready for real updates. I dont need endless expansions for ugly Assholes or stupid Sluts, i want real Story progress, deepen started relationships (for my taste primary Dakota and Penny), more freedom for serumusage (aka new girls and take over the whole organisation), more serums (+ a few hidden private serums to make yourself immune), ... to make it short, more story, more sidestory, more serums, ... to make it even shorter: more useful content...

Reactions: qwsl

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
What? Another useless update is planned? Who cares about John or Chanel? Give them a controlshoot and sell or rent them, storyline over and ready for real updates. I dont need endless expansions for ugly Assholes or stupid Sluts, i want real Story progress, deepen started relationships (for my taste primary Dakota and Penny), more freedom for serumusage (aka new girls and take over the whole organisation), more serums (a few hidden private serums to make yourself immune), ... to make it short, more story, more sidestory, more serums, ... to make it even shorter: more useful content...
i think this is kinda what people voted for? but i agree i would like to see more of sophie and penny and dakota too, its still kinda bad to say "useless".

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, there is even a cheat to skip the whole John content and i really hope it will never removed to force this content on players who dont want it. The last 2 updates are absolutly useless for all who skip the John content with this cheat or turn him into Chanel during gameplay. Now is a Chanel update planed...who needs a update for Tashas plaything? Thats why i call it useless...every other person in this game needs updates to progress their own and the game story, but john/chanel is just a waste of code...think about it: You researched the Serum (=you have a superior brain), you used it on your own family and find the results funny (=you are an immoral opportunist), you use it on every person you have contact with (=you are a ruthless controlfreak)...how is it even possible to get on your knees for a asshole like John? What do you want with a broken Slut like Chanel? It dont fit to the story, it dont fit to the personality of the protagonist and it resists every level of logic.

Reactions: el1990

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Some valid point but may i ask did you play the john dom route? also is your issue with the recent few update being aimed at subs or that an attempt is being to finish a character you dont like?

The last 2 updates are absolutly useless for all who skip the John content with this cheat or turn him into Chanel during gameplay. Now is a Chanel update planed...who needs a update for Tashas plaything? Thats why i call it useless
Its a fair bit of work to do an update, the dev has stated what he intends to do for a few characters but that just means the waiting game, it seems unfair to get so mad about the frequency or direction of content for this type of game (i assumed you play the public version as a lot of this stuff is pretty clearly addressed in on patron/ discord)

bonus- link to the AMA logs you might find it intresting

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Of course not. Why should a lesbian who plays a lesbian chara play hetero focused content? And even if i wanted to play hetero content, i could never submit to an ugly asshole...truth be told i would never submit and i also dont like to dominate...well, at least not openly. I am like the serum, little subtly manipulations to change unwanted/incompatible attitudes to maintain relationships. Sounds like a bitch? Thats true, and i played this game because it suited me...well, at least till version 6.2.
I started to love this game because it had all options. You want a harem? Build it. You want to be dom? Be it. You want to be Sub? Be it. You want to be gay, hetero, futa, male, female, ...? Be it. But the last updates change this freedom. It seems its focus goes down to sub or dom content (even with the characters who are currently normal) with rising NTR (like sisters needless dates) and less correlation, story and relationship development...
And yes, i know that i sound seriously pissed...but maybe thats just the result of wanting to play the game further and getting no content for 3 updates...i know it is hard work to make a game and i know from my own working morale that a finished job is out of the way. But i am just a gamer/user in this context and i wait and wait and wait to continue my game...and its more than possible that my savegames wont work anymore by the time the useful content comes...and after i read your link i am also afraid this game is about to lose the personal freedom that made it unique.

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
got dat 1 in 100 feels, its a shame you feel that way but it happens you like a project and then out of nowhere it takes a different direction than what you hoped, such is life

kaorok

May 31, 2017
got dat 1 in 100 feels, its a shame you feel that way but it happens you like a project and then out of nowhere it takes a different direction than what you hoped, such is life
Different direction? This feels like I started reading a lighthearted comedy series, and then suddenly a guy broke into my house and is threatening to shoot me with a gun unless I act out the series via interpretative dance.

Reactions: qwsl

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Different direction? This feels like I started reading a lighthearted comedy series, and then suddenly a guy broke into my house and is threatening to shoot me with a gun unless I act out the series via interpretative dance.
Dom John has been in the game from the beginning. The amount of people complaining that this was unexpected is ridiculous.

Reactions: Catsnack29

kaorok

May 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL, have you played Incubus City? Transfigure? College Daze? Heck, the games you describe are probably the minority of HTML/Twine games. I've played more good HTML games that focus on romance than on drinking the wrong potion, losing your penis, and getting permanently enslaved by a "real man hurrdurr". So shut it with that noise.

Also, why the fuck would I support a creator on Patreon when he can't even put out a decent road map, or stick to his schedule? The Dom John content was supposed to be the focus of ONE update, not an entire fucking year. I'm better off flushing my money down the toilet.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
LOL, have you played Incubus City? Transfigure? College Daze? Heck, the games you describe are probably the minority of HTML/Twine games. I've played more good HTML games that focus on romance than on drinking the wrong potion, losing your penis, and getting permanently enslaved by a "real man hurrdurr". So shut it with that noise.

Also, why the fuck would I support a creator on Patreon when he can't even put out a decent road map, or stick to his schedule? The Dom John content was supposed to be the focus of ONE update, not an entire fucking year. I'm better off flushing my money down the toilet.
Then dont? goodbye?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
qwsl
1. I dont care if an early alpha or a young game with little content change its path...but i played this game since it got posted here...after such a long time everyone would hope and expect it to continue in the way it is, not a full turn around to focus former avoidable content.
2. I would never pay monthly for games, so stop spammig "join patreon" in every post...do you know how many of the girls i see at work got there because they coudnt pay their rates? At least they can say they got what they wanted to pay for (until they lost it due the depts), but there are to many abandoned games out there, to many devs who lose interest and cut the story short just to finish it, to many who think "why should i hurry? The money flows longer if i take my time."...to pay monthly for a game in development is either bound by contract or for rich, insane or lucky people, i am neither of it (ok, a little insane perhaps, but not enough to pay for unfinished work). I pay or donate for finished products, but i dont play roulette.

Reactions: kaorok
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes