diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
It's weird, I'm not a fan of John's Dom Path, but I really dislike the John Sub Path (reminds me way too much of like every single awful fictionmania story I've ever read), and letting him be just doesn't feel right, not without some reason to. So I pretty much just cut out the bs and use the cheat code to start with Chanel then go from there.

Edit:
The news about the John Friend Path is a welcome one certainly.
I’m not a fan of gender bender in most cases, so outside of experimentation withe the John dom route, I never took dosing John very far until recently but always dosed him at least once for the bonus materials. Dosing him once or twice (on his submissive route) and leaving him there makes him way less of an asshole (to the player specifically or to people generally, depending on whether you dose him once or twice) while leaving his personality basically intact and not forcing him to do anything drastic. He’s boring if you do that because obviously nothing else is happening if you just leave him alone, but a lot more pleasant in his randomly occurring events.

can someone tell me how exactly to get to the diania training part? whom do i need to drug or whom shouldnt drug
It’s part of the John dom route, so you have to suck his cock twice (easiest way to do this is bring him a beer in the early afternoon and not dose it), then dose his beer while you’re submissive. Assuming Penny isn’t too far along in her dosage routes, this leads to the John dom route, after which you just wait (and say no when offered the chance to reset your relationships). The Diana portion can’t start until about a week after she’s returned from HQ at the earliest, and even then each event is spaced out every few days. Just as a warning, new release spoilers ahead,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
OP should probably change the images for this game, because right now they are clearly misleading - 4 pics of chics, while the author is obviously more interested is some other stuff.

Reactions: kaorok

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay. Maybe i just can't fint it but... i played it 2 months ago and the only thing that i could do with male John as a Female protagonist was 1 scene of blowjob in bathroom.. And now it looks like there is still 1 scene with him but looks different.. Am I missing some content with him?

otmar

May 9, 2017
Okay. Maybe i just can't fint it but... i played it 2 months ago and the only thing that i could do with male John as a Female protagonist was 1 scene of blowjob in bathroom.. And now it looks like there is still 1 scene with him but looks different.. Am I missing some content with him?
did you start the dom-john route by drugging him?

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Oh sweet summer child, run.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Did i do something wrong? Diana is not coming back from HQ..

EDIT: trying to do the new John events but Dianas training never happens.

Last edited:

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
So, the correct installation is
1. Download Image Pack v17a (2.11GB) and extract.
2. Download Image Pack Update v17a and extract, and overwriting when the system ask
3. Download HTML 3.2.2 and extract.
Am I right?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
2. Download Image Pack Update v17a and extract, and overwriting when the system ask
Am I right?
you strike me as the kind of person who has trouble putting their shoes on in the morning, there are instruction on how to do this in a little spoiler box entitled INSTALLATION, fresh install is self explanatory

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Am I right?
Just make sure the pics folder is in the same folder as the html/file that you click on to start the game. I've noticed there are a few pics that aren't correctly named to show up during certain times if you download the entire fresh install for images, but those pictures are just named wrong and are still in the pictures folder under a different name, dunno if that's been reported already.

Reactions: ahningxue

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So no new content if you only play with CHANELNUMBER5 cheat?
Just to make sure, last time i played was version 6.x and i doubt i still have old savegames...dont want to start a new game just to find nothing new.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
So no new content if you only play with CHANELNUMBER5 cheat?
Just to make sure, last time i played was version 6.x and i doubt i still have old savegames...dont want to start a new game just to find nothing new.
Not really. Hopefully the next version finally gets away from John content.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thx, i'll skip this version...better said the game until its focus goes back to usefull stuff, like story progress, new girls, more content for current girls (progress in relationships, more ways to influence them, getting mom without savegame editing or making her a disgusting whore before, ...), new potions, equipment, sidestorys (who stops you from conquering the rest of the town every weekend?) or anything else...but submitting and dicks are not worth downloading, especially not if you are the one with the mind control formula...
btw, version 3.x after 6.x is really confusing o_O

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Here's my compressed versions.

The Company v3.2.2 + Base Image Pack v17a - (original package size: 2.11GB)

• First option
    Download (141MB) - gifs are converted to mp4 video:

• Second option
    Download (426MB) - gifs converted to webp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes