menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I figured the next John update would be him sabotaging me at every turn. And when I finally was on the cusp of a cure for COVID-19, John turns me into a mindless bimbo. That John is sooooooooo EEEEEEEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLL. ;)

Well am glad to see the game finally moving to other characters after this update. Really am looking forward to more Ava/Dakota material. Wish I didn't have to wait until July for it though. Oh well....gotta be patient.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
It's funny, because every time that I see an update of this game on the main page, I make a bet with myself. Is it a John update? pity that they are not real bets, I would be much richer today :D

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Initially I thought, maybe it just what his patrons want. So I go to his patreon page to check out, may be there some poles where John fans always victorious lol. But no, dude just making John updates over and over. Ok i get it, he makes series of updates dedicated to certain character, but last non-John update was Penny I believe and it was.... year ago? And there is nor plot progression at all for... how long now? Year? Year and half?

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
I'm usually looking for any ammount of trans, trap, sissy and gay content in games when i'm here. But the fact that there's been almost nothing but John content added is a bit much. I myself enjoy it, but there are plenty of others who are looking for a lot more vanilla content, even anything kinkier, just not gay content.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Haven't played this game since the chapter 3 was introduced, anything major i might have missed.
Besides the John content which people are complaining about (in the last few pages).

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Haven't played this game since the chapter 3 was introduced, anything major i might have missed.
Besides the John content which people are complaining about (in the last few pages).
Nothing missed - they just broken all other content for fixing john content and add support for more future john content - possible, in future they just remove all content, except john - they reduce quality of images, free space for more john content. + they try fix other routes \ content that was broken in proccess of adding more john..

If you want something more than john - better wait to next summer - who known, maybe miracle happen and they start add someting not related to john, finally? :giggle:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
just think. after the john stuff we get nothing but girls updates. Unless they suddenly go with James Deen storylining. That would suck. :/

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Nothing missed - they just broken all other content for fixing john content and add support for more future john content - possible, in future they just remove all content, except john - they reduce quality of images, free space for more john content. + they try fix other routes \ content that was broken in proccess of adding more john..

If you want something more than john - better wait to next summer - who known, maybe miracle happen and they start add someting not related to john, finally? :giggle:
Aight, thanks for the info/warning

vince85

Sep 23, 2018
With all of John hate no one is going to notice that new content is unreachable and game gives big fat error as soon as you try to make John your bff. What a nice distraction, standing ovations.
Sorry, but the game works for me. No probleme to this point.
Do you use old saves?

But i dont know how obtain the webcam event.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
No Chance to update the Guide?

Last Updated 2018 / 09 / 07
To-Do
• Guides for Mom and Sister
• Guides for Mall and other locations
• Guides for story and story events
• Guides for game systems and mechanics
• Appendix for cheats, serum costs, and other values