DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Does John just straight up have the most content in game now or something?
Apparently the dev decided to go through only one character at a time, which seems like a moronic concept to me but I guess it's working for them.
There was a roadmap linked here months ago. If that's still accurate John's submission content should be next. So yeah, get ready for more fucking John updates.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I thought this was supposed to be the end of playing with our Johnny? Then it was supposed to switch to the fam or something
I don't really mind more john content myself if 'making him more palletable' means 'not a complete dick to literally everyone with no tact who really wouldn't even get a job at McDonalds, nevermind some super secret mind-control and human trafficking organization'

MrPollock22

Nov 14, 2018
Apparently the dev decided to go through only one character at a time, which seems like a moronic concept to me but I guess it's working for them.
There was a roadmap linked here months ago. If that's still accurate John's submission content should be next. So yeah, get ready for more fucking John updates.
The dev posted a couple weeks ago where they mention that the plan is to shift to Ava/Dakota and the home location after doing a maintenance focused update for June.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Stay tuned for the next update... With even more John. At this point it would not surprise me if Westane just changed his name to John.
To be completely honest I'm not even upset anymore.
The first few John updates were pretty annoying because I was genuinely hoping for new content I could bring myself to give a shit about. After like the 5th John exclusive I'm way past that point and it's kind of hilarious.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
The first few John updates were pretty annoying because I was genuinely hoping for new content I could bring myself to give a shit about. After like the 5th John exclusive I'm way past that point and it's kind of hilarious.
i stop play like in 323 update or 322 so i don't care either i just wait home updates because john new content don't bother me

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
every fucking time i come here its a john update.. i dont like that character, im not into that... so its like.. the game died a long time ago..

when he resumes making content for the girls, can i NOT download the 26362836187 TB of john updates at least?

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Same Here, Stopped playing after Chapter 3 Update. But whenever I see this get updated I will always come here to find out if John has progressed any.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes