Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
With all of John hate no one is going to notice that new content is unreachable and game gives big fat error as soon as you try to make John your bff. What a nice distraction, standing ovations.
I don't think that we jonh haters be upset about it because we dont play this content anyway)

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
would every one mind telling me which one is better, Chanel The Female Version Of John Or Personal Sissy\Cissy Slut John?

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
I'd like to introduce you to the character of "John" the person that I use "CHANELNUMBER5" at the beginning of the game in order to avoid anyway. I was really looking forward to the work that he said he was going to do with Ava/Dakota, and have been waiting to update until then.

Reactions: silentangel

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Initially I thought, maybe it just what his patrons want. So I go to his patreon page to check out, may be there some poles where John fans always victorious lol. But no, dude just making John updates over and over. Ok i get it, he makes series of updates dedicated to certain character, but last non-John update was Penny I believe and it was.... year ago? And there is nor plot progression at all for... how long now? Year? Year and half?
That Penny update was about how John interacted with Penny... :ROFLMAO:

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
It's obvious that John is getting so much attention both positive and negative because of the Patreon preferences as far as I remember?
I wouldn't be so meh about it *IF* and this is a big if... the creator would have given equal attention to Chanel, the John transformation character. EQUAL. But no, just the old scenes. Oh well.

Reactions: Monaco1933

menny

May 28, 2017
Can we just finish one set of john serum routes before just jumping over to the next legit the serum route where he becomes your bitch(and just making him have to suck dick) is essentially stuck to the bathroom which he only visits once during the day, how about we finish that thing before just jumping into the other ones we're stuck with(I have no interest in being his friend fuck john), but glad that we're nearly around to updating Ava and Dakota

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
The Johnpany ;) After 9 months of John updates (which started on october 2019), I hope we'll have 9 months of Ava updates followed by 9 months of Dakota updates (I don't see why they should be treated together as a generic "household" while John was treated individually and not part of a 9 months "office" cycle).

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I'm bi and John is such an asshole even I'm bored of him. Give me a cute twink any day but no more John.
I think an other male character would have been better than so much focus on John (maybe the option of turning Dakota into a man). I have no interest in this, but it's just an idea I had :) But after such a long time of John updates, the remaining patreons must be John fans and probably love those updates.

Cdaw1331

Aug 17, 2016
Also bored with all the John updates, though I'm also happy he's still updating the game at all. Not many survive this long.

That said, I do think the decision to focus on one character at a time was a mistake. It essentially means there will be no new story for god only knows how long as he fluffs up the already existing content with new routes for characters. Plus if you're not interested in a particular character there won't be anything new of interest to you for an entire year if the John focus is anything to go by. I'd much rather he continue the existing routes and story.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The Johnpany ;) After 9 months of John updates (which started on october 2019), I hope we'll have 9 months of Ava updates followed by 9 months of Dakota updates (I don't see why they should be treated together as a generic "household" while John was treated individually and not part of a 9 months "office" cycle).
How about we don't do that...

I have no idea why the dev chose to go one character at a time till completion but it's a pretty weird way to update. It just means you have to replay the same content over and over or wait for the whole character arc to be finished to play.
Everyone else focuses on different characters or story elements with each update, which makes way more sense to me and keeps the bitching to a minimum.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Havent played the game lately and i am trying to start over now, how do i change John into Channel on this new version? which options should i pick?

I dont like this new branches for John, they are not clear

And why the fuck do we get 5 fucking updates all focused on John, a side character that isnt even that good as a character?

Guess ill keep waiting for more interesting updates, i cant even advance to see the new Dakota events and all that because i cant change fucking John and i dont want to be stuck with that idiot

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Havent played the game lately and i am trying to start over now, how do i change John into Channel on this new version? which options should i pick?

I dont like this new branches for John, they are not clear

And why the fuck do we get 5 fucking updates all focused on John, a side character that isnt even that good as a character?

Guess ill keep waiting for more interesting updates, i cant even advance to see the new Dakota events and all that because i cant change fucking John and i dont want to be stuck with that idiot
youse cheat CHANELNUMBER5 we all do it

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
once upon a time westane had a game where you could avoid content you didnt like and had a decent roster of characters, then came the unavoidable futa zombie attack and butchering tasha for the sake of a diversity tickbox and focusing on his fantasy boy john for a year... what the fuck happened to this game

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes