Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
So now that 3.3.3 looms on the horizon, I feel it may be appropriate to ask:
Do y'all think it will be worth picking up the Patreon version here or will we be better off waiting for the inevitable slew of bugs to be fixed for the public version?
Sad part is that I played it a while back and it seemed OK. Don't recall any bugs and it was a nice game.

Reactions: Agent Abide

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Sad part is that I played it a while back and it seemed OK. Don't recall any bugs and it was a nice game.
I've played pretty much every public update to this game since before Sophie had any content beyond the first-day dose (I think it was the update just prior to the Sophie update that Westane was working on at the time I first found this game). And yes, bugs were few and far between for public updates for most of that time.
What gets me is that, with all the dev updates that come out between Patreon releases, said releases still end up buggy as sin. In the most recent update in particular, why was the 3.3.2 backer release so buggy when there were 8 dev builds leading up to it? Yesterday saw the release of 3.3.2.10 (which I assume will be the last dev build before 3.3.3 comes out to patrons on the 8th) and I just KNOW it's gonna come out practically unplayable until the public build pops up. I made a post some pages back explaning why this game because such a behemoth to work on, so I get it. But with all those intermediate dev builds, you'd think the patron releases would be a little bit less buggy than the underside of a mossy rock in the forest.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
There are almost no technical bugs such as error messages (except for missing images and videos in some places, stretched low resolution videos, missing a few pictures for clothes, bought with coins for some characters) but otherwise, the current state of the game is chaos - most of the ways broken, and only for AVA Penny there are more or less worked out ways (but not completely, they are broken when interacting with other characters) - it's a pity that there is no such scheme for other characters - in the current state, the new routes are not clear, and the old ones no longer work as expected.
plus, some actions have entered the cycle and are repeated again and again - for example, routes with serum for John - they no longer correspond to the old scheme and are repeated over and over again, as if they were not used
Occasionally there are random events that do not match current routes

I think they will not have time to fix all the existing problems by the end of the year, but they need to start working on the next chapter - I can't imagine how they will get out of this situation

Reactions: qwsaq

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
There are almost no technical bugs such as error messages (except for missing images and videos in some places, stretched low resolution videos, missing a few pictures for clothes, bought with coins for some characters) but otherwise, the current state of the game is chaos - most of the ways broken, and only for AVA Penny there are more or less worked out ways (but not completely, they are broken when interacting with other characters) - it's a pity that there is no such scheme for other characters - in the current state, the new routes are not clear, and the old ones no longer work as expected.
plus, some actions have entered the cycle and are repeated again and again - for example, routes with serum for John - they no longer correspond to the old scheme and are repeated over and over again, as if they were not used
Occasionally there are random events that do not match current routes

I think they will not have time to fix all the existing problems by the end of the year, but they need to start working on the next chapter - I can't imagine how they will get out of this situation
As much as I didn't want to link to my own post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-company-v3-3-2-fixed-westane.4153/post-4151462
There is good reason westane is having a hard time getting shit in order with this game. It's become a goddamn clusterfuck. It didn't have to be but assholes like me made it that way. I still fully support my stance but yeah, it may have been better had he not listened to us.

Reactions: Ayal

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So what's the consensus on the last two updates? Is there any content worth a download and play or is it another pass?

I swear, this game is fucking years upon years old and I could not tell you what content was added that was really worth a damn compared to the relatively simple start it had

About the only decent shit was Chanel and thus why there was a month wasted on the pathetic John cucking path and literally nothing on that

Reactions: jiffk

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Since may-june they reworking whole system and routes, if you don't want do betatesting - wait next spring or summer

menny

May 28, 2017
So what's the consensus on the last two updates? Is there any content worth a download and play or is it another pass?

I swear, this game is fucking years upon years old and I could not tell you what content was added that was really worth a damn compared to the relatively simple start it had

About the only decent shit was Chanel and thus why there was a month wasted on the pathetic John cucking path and literally nothing on that
I'll give you a quick tl;dr from my pov, From the ava update to now, it's a decent round of content with some alright stuff but ava lost most/all actual interactions scenes(kitten scene in now just auto depending on your route, her bed scenes have been pushed down to at max 3 to 4 clicks and serums are the only way to fuck her now, no more rape or even forcing); I haven't tried Dakota just yet but i's more than likely similar(decent amount, some removed stuff, etc.) so in my opinion if you haven't played in a while: sure it's worth it, but if your expecting anything big it's highly unlikely that you'll be finding it for either

edit: played the update and yep about 4 to 5 clicks for dakota's interactive scenes and that's about it other than the new routes

Last edited:

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
The handjob from Dakota doesn't work, i checked the folder, the file handjob.mp4 is there, but the game won't load it.
Edit: Fixed the error myself, you just have to copy "handjob.mp4", from "pics\sister" to "pics\action"

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
It always confuses the fuck out of me when there's a new update... do I download the images? Do I download the updater? Who knows?

It's images and an HTML file, man, zip it all up and make it a one file download. As it is, I just download everything.

Disregard. I see someone's added a Complete download since last I looked.

Last edited:

feethunter1

Dec 29, 2017
how do you get more extic items i can only gat the cat Collar i know there was the one who give your stepmother som new *tool*

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes