HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Pretty important Dev-Blog from Westane

-Next update with Dakota will finally add in all the DakotaxAva content
-Ava's update seemed smaller than usual because it was spread out too much. Dakota will be the opposite
-Many of Dakota's Routes will have "Panic Buttons" meaning you can switch over to another one if you find out that's not what you want
-Dakota's Route will match Ava's meaning you can expect a Lovers, Dom, and Fun with others in the Routes.
-Ava's Update will be changed a bit to also match Dakota's so you can see more in her Serum Routes
-Expect Home Scenes to finally seem like a proper expansion
-Dakota will get her own ISS finally
-Transformation System will also get changed to a more "Classic" mode. Older fans will know what it means but this will be discussed once testing proves it works as it should.

More details in the actual Dev Blog so be sure to read it.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Pretty important Dev-Blog from Westane

-Next update with Dakota will finally add in all the DakotaxAva content
-Ava's update seemed smaller than usual because it was spread out too much. Dakota will be the opposite
-Many of Dakota's Routes will have "Panic Buttons" meaning you can switch over to another one if you find out that's not what you want
-Dakota's Route will match Ava's meaning you can expect a Lovers, Dom, and Fun with others in the Routes.
-Ava's Update will be changed a bit to also match Dakota's so you can see more in her Serum Routes
-Expect Home Scenes to finally seem like a proper expansion
-Dakota will get her own ISS finally
-Transformation System will also get changed to a more "Classic" mode. Older fans will know what it means but this will be discussed once testing proves it works as it should.

More details in the actual Dev Blog so be sure to read it.
Everyone getting internationally founded space station and here i am sitting in my chair with nothing. NOT FAIR!

On a more serious note why cant we get at least one Loving Dom route. Thats all i am asking.

menny

May 28, 2017
I'd like to say this, gonna miss the kitchen and forced scenes but ask for the overall as Westane kinda says in the current post there something for most people in this update but since not everyone wants the same it seems like less content than is there, I like most of the changes but the loss of interactions really feels like a shame to me; slightly unrelated but due to the new updates I now hold off on my PA/anime image and MP4 replacement pack is something I gotta hold off on since I have to now put in tons of stuff for every new picture(the outfits) if I actually want the effect I'm going for, I have enough stuff but god damn with how the much the updates add in(like new pics just for alts to normal) It would take an amount of effort I don't feel like working in till at least chapter 4 starts.

Other than that:I'm hoping for more interaction in general with the main family(I know what I mentioned earlier but the bed scene is so barren now and ends up as 3/4 options depending on what route you did and after one choice its the climax scene already)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahhjksio

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I... had a weird bug...
I was replaying the game (because why not), did the futa mom route again (mostly to see if it was fixed).
And in the morning she fucked me, my character was trans sub, and somehow, she impregnated me...
I thought it was weird, but then i couldn't "change" anymore, because i can't "change to a body without a womb", even tho i don't have one yet... (was doing a man to woman game).
It was weird, fun, but weird.

Reactions: jiffk

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I... had a weird bug...
I was replaying the game (because why not), did the futa mom route again (mostly to see if it was fixed).
And in the morning she fucked me, my character was trans sub, and somehow, she impregnated me...
I thought it was weird, but then i couldn't "change" anymore, because i can't "change to a body without a womb", even tho i don't have one yet... (was doing a man to woman game).
It was weird, fun, but weird.
I noticed that also. It would say 'I was already impregnated by...' when for all intents and purposes I was still very much 'male' with some female attributes (aka. boobs). I did not try to change though. I wonder if we change that variable in the console will the message go away? Probably, until she does it to us again.
Definitely a bug that needs to be looked at.

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Wow! I was super excited to play this game again because all the updates, but then found out that all the forced stuff got gutted.... so much for one of my favorite games.
If you mean the forced transformations, no they're still in the game. The dev just made it that in the beginning of the game you can turn them off so you don't have to be forcibly transformed if you don't want.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
If you mean the forced transformations, no they're still in the game. The dev just made it that in the beginning of the game you can turn them off so you don't have to be forcibly transformed if you don't want.
I thought the "forced stuff" he meant was the rape-y choice you could make with your family, you know, forcing sex on them when they weren't dosed enough wiling.

Reactions: marridreg

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
I have the latest version, disabled forced gender changes, yet been forced into being trans. And despite like four doses of breast degenerator my breasts keep growing. Anyone else having this issue?

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
so if I get it rigth, the strange strapon is available only in a certain path? can somebody then tell me the patch and how to start it?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
so if I get it rigth, the strange strapon is available only in a certain path? can somebody then tell me the patch and how to start it?
it's the futa mom route
to start it you have to make her aroused when she's near you, then at the next choice you have to make her masturbate around the house.
if i understood correctly, the strapon will be available for other route in the future, as well as be available for dakota at some point.

Reactions: TheSupahDog

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I have the latest version, disabled forced gender changes, yet been forced into being trans. And despite like four doses of breast degenerator my breasts keep growing. Anyone else having this issue?
I found that as well, just the one transformation, all others you are able to refuse. I was able to change back and easy to keep the status bar in the blue.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
I found that as well, just the one transformation, all others you are able to refuse. I was able to change back and easy to keep the status bar in the blue.
check your clothes. make certain you're not still wearing a dress from an event that occurs with penny. also, cut your hair in the bathroom in the early morning or weekend

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Another Blog Post albeit a smaller one

-Release date is looking to be October 1st but that can change
-New interactions include Petplay and also Camming with Dakota
-Expect changes to Ava's content so that it mirrors Dakota's and so it doesn't seem like Ava's content is less than Dakota
-Survey will be out in the near future before Chapter 4 finally begins development

Oct 27, 2017
Checked back in after a few months so I'm way out of the loop but I'm really disappointed with how character interactions got changed.
I don't expect this to get rolled back but there's my two cents.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes