bambiwhore

Aug 9, 2020
2 weeks with 100 arousal and still nothing.
Since the last update transformations don't seem to work.
IF you want to transform from a male to a sissy you need a medium dick or smaller , have a light make up on you , and having 20 or less in dominance ( wich is very submissiv i think )
IF you want to transform to a TS you need to change gendre in your bathroom. ( dont know the other condition )
If you want to change into a Domina trans you need biggest breast and huge cock and high level of dominance.
If You want to change from female to bimbo , you need to avoid wearing underwear i think and being submissiv and heav make up

Dec 13, 2018
I seem to be stuck re progression of mother and sister.
- Sister progression msg implies I now need to progress mother.
- But (for some time) when I get an opportunity to serum mother:
1) I get 'slip some serum into Mom's coffee'; then
2) The only option is 'change your mind and leave the kitchen'
- Note: Mother has been serumed 6 times and has cat's collar.

Any clues?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I seem to be stuck re progression of mother and sister.
- Sister progression msg implies I now need to progress mother.
- But (for some time) when I get an opportunity to serum mother:
1) I get 'slip some serum into Mom's coffee'; then
2) The only option is 'change your mind and leave the kitchen'
- Note: Mother has been serumed 6 times and has cat's collar.

Any clues?
the answer is probably "dakota's serum paths are old compared to ava's, so wait for her new paths" or something like that.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
TFGames has the 3.3.2 corrected version of The Company as well as Westane's site (see page 1), and that one works for Ava's path. We have 3.3.2.1 version which is still incomplete. With Dakota you can get all the way to when she would do it all over the house... but you cannot get that one. Ava gets to Dommy Mommy and the other paths, just not the last step (future update...). But you can get past what you are seeing no option to use the serums at all.
Not sure why we do not have it here yet. **shrugs**

Version 3.3.2 (fixed one)

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
TFGames has the 3.3.2 corrected version of The Company as well as Westane's site (see page 1), and that one works for Ava's path. We have 3.3.2.1 version which is still incomplete. With Dakota you can get all the way to when she would do it all over the house... but you cannot get that one. Ava gets to Dommy Mommy and the other paths, just not the last step (future update...). But you can get past what you are seeing no option to use the serums at all.
Not sure why we do not have it here yet. **shrugs**
Use the report button, at the op.

Dec 13, 2018
the answer is probably "dakota's serum paths are old compared to ava's, so wait for her new paths" or something like that.
Thanks for responding, though I'm not sure I understand.
By 'old paths', do you mean in a development sense or a game play sense?
i.e. are you saying I need to wait for the next update or simply progress ava more.

As a point of reference: I played v3.2.5 and progressed both well past the stages I'm up to in v3.3.2.1.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i.e. are you saying I need to wait for the next update or simply progress ava more.

As a point of reference: I played v3.2.5 and progressed both well past the stages I'm up to in v3.3.2.1.
Ava's paths are completely different now, even though a lot of the options are the same. Dakato's look the same but the evening and night options do not flow the same as 3.2.5, they are more linear and less real choices are available.
With V3.3.2.1 the paths for Ava play into Dakota's paths, you have to get one further along before you a can more with the other, and so on - back and forth, to progress. And in 3.3.2.1 Ava's paths are broken at points, which also hinders Dakota's paths, depending upon which you choose. Therein lies the frustration with that version.

Best course of action, in my opinion, is either go grab 3.3.2 (fixed one) from my post above or wait until an Op posts it to the first page. That one is fleshed out enough so you at least get messages and prompts when things are not ready rather than nothing. It also allows you to get the end of Ava's current routes.
We all need to wait until the next update or a future update for them to be totally finished. Dakota's rework should be in the next update if I remember correctly.

Hope that helps some!

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

I meant dakota's paths are older than ava's, the last update (if you don't count the bugfixes) was a rework for ava, but since ava and dakota had a few "shared moments" before, it broke dakota's paths since ava's are "new".

Dec 13, 2018
I meant dakota's paths are older than ava's, the last update (if you don't count the bugfixes) was a rework for ava, but since ava and dakota had a few "shared moments" before, it broke dakota's paths since ava's are "new".
I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

OhWee
That's a bit annoying, simply because I spent quite some time trying to progress, the searching for answers, before posting.
I appreciate one has to break eggs to make an omelet. But perhaps explain what's broken upfront?

That aside, you've created quite an unusual game here, and all in all, done it very well.
So, aside from the above, can only praise your efforts.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I liked the old version of this game but now it just seems to progress you drug em and everything is being made base line, like you have no idea what the clothes do unless you buy them then look in the wardobe. just feels like as more is added more is taken away

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Futa definitely should have remained a general option instead of its own path. The functionality of the cat collar and strange strap-on should have been expanded, not reduced like this.

I also feel like eight paths are too many for the amount of content here. Some of these could easily have been combined so you didn’t have to restart Ava’s route so many times just to see the different content, especially since each path is what, three events according to that map? The content is too broad and shallow, I would prefer fewer paths with more events each.
I guess the more events per route instead or more routes is a good point. I will state that some of the options seem similiar like house maid being the nonfuta version of maids life and mental break path looks like futa version of dommy mommy.

I feel like converging paths would be a possible solution.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I guess the more events per route instead or more routes is a good point. I will state that some of the options seem similiar like house maid being the nonfuta version of maids life and mental break path looks like futa version of dommy mommy.

I feel like converging paths would be a possible solution.
If i understood the map correctly, we don't have a few "ends", maybe those will make enough of a difference.
But i agree on some point, we should have a few ways to go to another path (like with penny, having a reinforce or something that will lock us on a path or another, you know)
And i also agree that the strapon should have stayed an option for all paths, i can see for the bell since it would change if she's a dom or a sub, but the strapon...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
OK either I am blind or there is no button for the guide like it was in the previous version? o_O Anyone knows how do you access the guide now thru the game or is the guide down for now? :unsure:

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Do want to make one suggestion for the devs for this game. Make it so that you are Penny's assistant rather than the other way around. It would make it more understandable in the story why it was her that's always coming up with the new serums and not the mc. This change would also make the Dom John chain with her make much more sense. As it is you have a lab assistant that suddenly stops doing her job after being controlled by John, for some reason I don't think this type of company would accept one of their employees suddenly not doing their job.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Do want to make one suggestion for the devs for this game. Make it so that you are Penny's assistant rather than the other way around. It would make it more understandable in the story why it was her that's always coming up with the new serums and not the mc. This change would also make the Dom John chain with her make much more sense. As it is you have a lab assistant that suddenly stops doing her job after being controlled by John, for some reason I don't think this type of company would accept one of their employees suddenly not doing their job.
Well first off: I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be kinda an ironic twist. Otherwise Westane could have just shoehorned in some sort of "eureka" moment in the MC that led to the development of the new serums. The fact that you're the head of the department and your assistant is apparently much more competent/innovative than you comes off as an intentional gag. There is even dialogue reflecting the oddity of the situation.
The other complaint I have with your suggestion is in the core mechanics. If you were the assistant, why would you get to choose what materials and serums you and Penny are producing at any given time? Why are you taking the serums home? Why are you taking a share of the profits from selling them? Why isn't Penny using them (aside from a few select scenes in her dom route)? It's also worth noting that the entire reason you got inducted into The Company is because you invented the serum.

As far as Dom John not making sense in this context... well there's a lot of reasons Dom John doesn't make sense. There's a lot of reasons a lot of things in this game don't make sense if you think too hard about them. It's called "suspension of disbelief." Why don't you report to Sophie that John is corrupting your coworkers? Why is everyone totally cool with the fact that your entire body changed overnight? Who are you even selling these serums to after the first week [given that the big wigs in the corporate office were confident the entire project was a failure all the way up to the end of chapter one]? There's a load of blatant plot holes that we are perfectly comfortable overlooking for the sake of enjoying a game that gets us hard. But the fact that Penny is your subordinate isn't really one of them. That's perfectly believable and, in fact, more believable than the inverse.

Last edited:

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Well first off: I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be kinda an ironic twist. Otherwise Westane could have just shoehorned in some sort of "eureka" moment in the MC that led to the development of the new serums. The fact that you're the head of the department and your assistant is apparently much more competent/innovative than you comes off as an intentional gag. There is even dialogue reflecting the oddity of the situation.
The other complaint I have with your suggestion is in the core mechanics. If you were the assistant, why would you get to choose what materials and serums you and Penny are producing at any given time? Why are you taking the serums home? Why are you taking a share of the profits from selling them? Why isn't Penny using them (aside from a few select scenes in her dom route)? It's also worth noting that the entire reason you got inducted into The Company is because you invented the serum.

As far as Dom John not making sense in this context... well there's a lot of reasons Dom John doesn't make sense. There's a lot of reasons a lot of things in this game don't make sense if you think too hard about them. It's called "suspension of disbelief." Why don't you report to Sophie that John is corrupting your coworkers? Why is everyone totally cool with the fact that your entire body changed overnight? Who are you even selling these serums to after the first week [given that the big wigs in the corporate office were confident the entire project was a failure all the way up to the end of chapter one]? There's a load of blatant plot holes that we are perfectly comfortable overlooking for the sake of enjoying a game that gets us hard. But the fact that Penny is your subordinate isn't really one of them. That's perfectly believable and, in fact, more believable than the inverse.
I would like to add, that this is probably the most realistic part of the game. Grad students/assistants coming up with most of the inventions and their bosses taking all credit and maybe mentioning them in acknowledgements is far more common everyday life thing, than evil sex slave production, or serums turning everyone in a mindless bimbo.
Waiting for the future update with Penny who would ask for references to go to work for another evil corp or for sweet government deal with medical insurance. And then MC will subtly destroy her in it and Penny will have to return back and work more for less "food", while living in Pits (because she will have to rent out her apartment to afford mortgage payments).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
But the fact that Penny is your subordinate isn't really one of them. That's perfectly believable and, in fact, more believable than the inverse.
Besides, it fits perfectly with dominant MC playthrough. I might be wrong, but I would guess more players play with MC as dom, than as sub..
Not to mention that inverting the roles after three years of development is almost always bad idea.

Reactions: qwsaq

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Besides, it fits perfectly with dominant MC playthrough. I might be wrong, but I would guess more players play with MC as dom, than as sub..
Not to mention that inverting the roles after three years of development is almost always bad idea.
The fact that there's a sub path for the MC at all is another thing that doesn't really make a whole hell of a lot of sense. Using drugs to manipulate people isn't a very "sub" thing to do. Though I guess it did make a tiny bit of sense before serums started getting overhauled. Back then getting dommed largely centered on you being locked in chastity and you could kinda justify it as "my attempts to brainwash people went horribly wrong!" But actively making them abuse you is a tad weird.
No complaints though; I'm almost exclusively sub.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes