Aug 8, 2017
Shame that the 'strange strapon' only seems to be on the one path. Looks like it would also work really well on the 'Free Love' to 'Maniacal Matriarch' chain. :p
Personally, I'd prefer to use it with the 'Tightest Family' path. Really, it goes well with all of them.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
All this talk about dommy mommy is nice and all but when is the real MC, John, going to take over Ava and Dakota? Not enough John content.

sanchez83

Feb 26, 2020
So the "forced" angle is completely gone from the game now, huh? I enjoyed being able to push the limits of what you could get away with, for both Ava and Dakota, but it seems like all interactions are now just pre-cannned events. That's a shame, and really makes me feel less like I'm corrupting them, as they are usually the ones instigating the next step in depravity. I dunno, I don't feel as manipulative as I did before and it's really not as enjoyable.

Reactions: anime66
Aug 8, 2017
I followed the link and only got a black screen, and at first I thought something was wrong with my browser, but then I thought maybe that was the point.
You might need to scroll out. The first time I loaded it, the only thing on my screen was the top left corner of one of the blocks at the bottom right. Is the black screen gridded, or pure black?

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
For those who haven't been keeping track: Westane has released a .
Not sure I like how the paths diverge at nudist and tight household. Tight household seems like the end of one of the nudist paths. I much preferred the previous builds where it seemed more open to how to dose them. Instead of making her a sex craved maniac willing to fuck anything and everything, we could've made her think of the MC in order to get off and not want to sleep around.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Not sure I like how the paths diverge at nudist and tight household. Tight household seems like the end of one of the nudist paths. I much preferred the previous builds where it seemed more open to how to dose them. Instead of making her a sex craved maniac willing to fuck anything and everything, we could've made her think of the MC in order to get off and not want to sleep around.
nah, this is by far superior. now what you choose actually matter and takes down differnt paths rather than "freedom" which is actually just 2 paths and the doses only act as progression on those paths.

The only real issue is not realizing that each choice is now its own path and not a progress checklist where the order doesn't matter as was previously the case with ava.

edit: or did you mean how you get locked into dialogue decision based on submission or arousal levels because that i agree should still have a choice.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
My character doesn't transform anymore ... Anyone else with this issue?
What is your character currently? sissies and bimbos become permanent after something like 2 weeks of being them. reason being you become too weak willed to change anymore.

WarLedy

May 9, 2019
bug in number dates:
"• September 14th - - I remember drinking the serum, then blacking out for a minute before coming around again. I think I might have left the lab. Also there's a taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of, tastes like sex?

• September 3 - I remember drinking the serum, then not much else. I've had a serious Ritz craving all day, though! "
TFM-1 testing on self

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
WHY -why can't you just give a straight path? Now you have to give you mother a dick?
This games going to die slowly

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Futa definitely should have remained a general option instead of its own path. The functionality of the cat collar and strange strap-on should have been expanded, not reduced like this.

I also feel like eight paths are too many for the amount of content here. Some of these could easily have been combined so you didn’t have to restart Ava’s route so many times just to see the different content, especially since each path is what, three events according to that map? The content is too broad and shallow, I would prefer fewer paths with more events each.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I definitely like the dominant Ava path. I think it's pretty darn hot.

Can't wait until more Dakota is implemented as well. Oh, and I think John is due for an update isn't he? /s

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
What is your character currently? sissies and bimbos become permanent after something like 2 weeks of being them. reason being you become too weak willed to change anymore.
Well I started from the very beginning and in my first game I chose 'enable forced player transformations'. After about 2 weeks having massive boobs and a large dick, wearing a vibrator and female clothes my chracter didn't transform in the slightest way.
On the second try I chose 'disable forced transformation and allow gender locking'. Also my character didn't do anything transformative with the same modifications above. Each night I get following status updates:

• The vibrating buttplug in your ass makes you feel feminine and little slutty.
• Having massive breasts as a male makes you feel extremely feminine.
• Your huge cock makes you feel more confident and very dominant.
• Your breasts shrink as you sleep...

Nothing more happens. Even after a week.
I also chose fast player transformations to check it back, but no success.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I think too you always have to be like 100% aroused for awhile and then it hastens the transformation. I know in one playthrough a few months ago, John injected me and made me a permanent bimbo. Don't remember if John had previously dosed me when I was trying to dose him or not.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
2 weeks with 100 arousal and still nothing.
Since the last update transformations don't seem to work.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes