JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Oh please...

At this point I'd argue that less than 10 percent of patreon devs would continue their projects if those "voluntary donations" stopped coming in and of those few that remained even fewer would develop at anywhere near the current speed. No matter how it started, it's a business now and often a full-time job. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Whether you call it fees or donations, the purpose is obvious and there's not much point in arguing semantics. It's a bit like those dreaded mobile games that don't finance themselves through advertising. You don't have to pay to play, but without the whales the entire thing dies pretty quickly.
Don't think it's semantics since a "Fee" literally means pay to play. Donations, even with tier structures in place doesn't.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Don't think it's semantics since a "Fee" literally means pay to play. Donations, even with tier structures in place doesn't.
Whatever floats your boat, I explained my reasoning.

My original post was about the nature of updates in games that charge monthly. Feel free to replace "fees" with "donations" in your head since that doesn't change the point I was trying to make at all.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
I guess there is no way to change routes mid game? did not know ava's naked route is only for mcs-2

Futarino123

Oct 30, 2017
Well this continues to be disappointing. I feel like since the initial Sophie update that added her serum routes this game has only gotten worse to play as a sub (but not sissy) male. Diana no longer fucks you with a strap on unless you are caged or sissy. Chanel no longer fucks you with a strap on in her threesome with Tasha. Tasha still wont make you go down on her unless you are a sissy or caged. No progression on Sophie's dom route. And now futa Ava content has been gutted. She still will only top you if you are caged/sissy, I think her random scene where she forces you to blow her is gone, and her threesome content with Dakota no longer has futa in it. I guess maybe futa Ava will get more content in Dakota's update, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Question: Is there anyway in this game to transform the character from male to female? I can get him transformed into a sissy but no further.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Question: Is there anyway in this game to transform the character from male to female? I can get him transformed into a sissy but no further.
Identifying as a female, wearing makeup, wearing feminine clothes will all shift you towards being female. Growing breasts with the formulas you can create will help as well, the bigger the jugs the greater the shift towards a feminine form will be.
If your character is submissive enough, sucking Tasha's dick will move you along that way as well as letting Tasha fuck you during the three way with Chanel.

Basically, look like a girl, act like a girl, and take it like a girl and you will receive the magic of a vagina.

Or .... you could just start as a woman and skip all that.

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
Error: <<Convo>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<ConvoCheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'enabled' of undefined))

Specifically this

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
There's no strap-on, only the collar, and the game its so fucked up that if you are playing as a bimbo you can ride your mom dick, despite never ever having even bought the thing
it is there but atm its only able on one route and that route is unfinished..... the slut route

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
That he works on it everyday doesn't mean project doesn't stagnate. Lets look at this update for instance - bug fixes and refactoring, no new content. At this point he mostly just changes existing content instead of adding something new, and gotta say some of changes are for worse. I liked how Diana was before that ISS update, she actively tried to dom you, and now she just goes with the flow, and you have to try hard to make her dom you, which kinda defeats the purpose. That's just one example, but I feel that overall game just stuck in development bog and moving forward very slow (if moving at all). Its very common for games with big scope and only 1 development, look at Lilith Throne updates for example. I see few possible solutions for this:
- Hire more people and work as a team.
- Plan realistic scope when you begin your game.
I've been following this game for some time. And this game used to be a lot smaller. It was more a straight path that with a few different events based on choices, that you could see everything in about an 1hr.It is only recently where it started to become more full as far side story. With the different paths on characters, and different interactions.

And as far as your first possible solution, working as a team, is why Milfy City no longer gets updates. Icstor is a team, but according to Icstor himself he is dragging his feet, while the rest of the team has already done their parts. Which, lets go for a moment just for the sake of argument and say Westane is dragging his feet, how is hiring a team going to be any different, when each team member contribute, but Westane still drags his feet? Also if you hire a team, unless you say its my way or the highway then it get creative differences, which may improve the game, or even make the game "worse", in theory.

I remember seeing a road map for this game where it was the John content and then it was going to home content and then something else and so far, it appears that Westane seems to be sticking to it.

Note: I say this all as sake of argument or in theory, as my personal opinion on the updates, is I see no problem with its current course. Sure my views can change, but I'm not so quick to abandoned or throw in a towel because of one or two set backs, when there's not a history of screwing over peeps.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Error: <<Convo>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<ConvoCheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'enabled' of undefined))

Specifically this
Getting the same when starting a new day.
Error: <<NewDay>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'enabled' of undefined)

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Identifying as a female, wearing makeup, wearing feminine clothes will all shift you towards being female. Growing breasts with the formulas you can create will help as well, the bigger the jugs the greater the shift towards a feminine form will be.
If your character is submissive enough, sucking Tasha's dick will move you along that way as well as letting Tasha fuck you during the three way with Chanel.

Basically, look like a girl, act like a girl, and take it like a girl and you will receive the magic of a vagina.

Or .... you could just start as a woman and skip all that.
Already did a run through as a female character and as the male version. I was curious to see how they handled the transformations especially how they had the other characters react to your character suddenly being another sex. But thanks for the info I'll try to let that method go longer. The only transformations I could get was the Sissy, I couldn't get it to change further so I was wondering if there was something I was doing wrong.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
- Plan realistic scope when you begin your game.
If I'm not mistaken, the game's scope was originally much smaller. I think it was some time shortly after the Sophie update that Westane explained this. And it was around that time that it became evident that patrons, generally speaking, were much more interested in the serum content than the actual story. Hence why a lot of characters who already had content are having said content revamped. This is what led to the company becoming a behemoth of a game to work on.
Westane COULD have diverted his attention away from the serum stuff pretty much the moment he finished up Sophie. He COULD have focused on vertical expansion, finished the story, and have a basically complete game before diverting his attention to the horizontal expansion we're seeing now. All of the characters had some content at that point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Well this continues to be disappointing. I feel like since the initial Sophie update that added her serum routes this game has only gotten worse to play as a sub (but not sissy) male. Diana no longer fucks you with a strap on unless you are caged or sissy. Chanel no longer fucks you with a strap on in her threesome with Tasha. Tasha still wont make you go down on her unless you are a sissy or caged. No progression on Sophie's dom route. And now futa Ava content has been gutted. She still will only top you if you are caged/sissy, I think her random scene where she forces you to blow her is gone, and her threesome content with Dakota no longer has futa in it. I guess maybe futa Ava will get more content in Dakota's update, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.
I can relate, i feel like all characters lost their unique place and all become the same after refactoring. DIana is supposed to be very dominant from the get go, while Penny was mostly sub with some switch ideas that you had to help her to develop. But now literally any characters will dom you, if you're sissy, but if you're not, you're going to dom everyone, including Diana, who loses all her appeal if you can dom her so easily.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I've been following this game for some time. And this game used to be a lot smaller. It was more a straight path that with a few different events based on choices, that you could see everything in about an 1hr.It is only recently where it started to become more full as far side story. With the different paths on characters, and different interactions.

And as far as your first possible solution, working as a team, is why Milfy City no longer gets updates. Icstor is a team, but according to Icstor himself he is dragging his feet, while the rest of the team has already done their parts. Which, lets go for a moment just for the sake of argument and say Westane is dragging his feet, how is hiring a team going to be any different, when each team member contribute, but Westane still drags his feet? Also if you hire a team, unless you say its my way or the highway then it get creative differences, which may improve the game, or even make the game "worse", in theory.

I remember seeing a road map for this game where it was the John content and then it was going to home content and then something else and so far, it appears that Westane seems to be sticking to it.

Note: I say this all as sake of argument or in theory, as my personal opinion on the updates, is I see no problem with its current course. Sure my views can change, but I'm not so quick to abandoned or throw in a towel because of one or two set backs, when there's not a history of screwing over peeps.
I can hardly follow your logic tbh. If Westane would have a team, and he'd drag his feet, while everyone completed their scope, wouldn't it mean that after Westane done his, he'd have his work (that he dragged) and all other members work at hand? That will obviously increase development speed, you can't possibly think that all other members contribution would equal to negative amount, right?
But anyway, let me expain how development in team works. I don't mean to be patronizing, its just that i have team development experience and some people might not have it. First thing that you do, is you plan individual tasks each member would attend to, in a way that those tasks are maximally independend from other member's task. That way you won't hinder anyone's work if you delay, which ofc may happen, its normal. There are some projects where dividing scope on independent parts is hard, and those end up dependent on task other people do, but its more like exception from the rule. And what i see about this exact project Westane is developing, that it can be divided fairly easy. I mean its already divided in sections, that would be separate routes with different characters. And look at example what Westane is doing all alone - so he came up with this new ISS model not so far ago, and he had to refactor every each one of sex scenes to adhere to new model, he could easily distribute those between team members and do it much faster.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I can relate, i feel like all characters lost their unique place and all become the same after refactoring. DIana is supposed to be very dominant from the get go, while Penny was mostly sub with some switch ideas that you had to help her to develop. But now literally any characters will dom you, if you're sissy, but if you're not, you're going to dom everyone, including Diana, who loses all her appeal if you can dom her so easily.
You guys can make diana a dom ?
Everytime i do something with her she refuses to do anything sexual if i can't fuck her, i mean, if i'm in cage, sissy or anything other than a normal male ( or trans at least) she outright refuses.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes