UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
how do you get more extic items i can only gat the cat Collar i know there was the one who give your stepmother som new *tool*
As of now (haven't tried the latest but i don't think it changed) there is two exotic items, the cat collar and the strange strapon.
As far as i know, the collar is always available, but the strapon is "unlocked" once you are far enough in ava's routes that requires it (like the "futa mom route").

feethunter1

Dec 29, 2017
As of now (haven't tried the latest but i don't think it changed) there is two exotic items, the cat collar and the strange strapon.
As far as i know, the collar is always available, but the strapon is "unlocked" once you are far enough in ava's routes that requires it (like the "futa mom route").
thank you =D

Sep 15, 2017
I wonder if dev would add more John NTR content....

Like, I would love to see John dominating the mother and sister while leaving MC some kind of sissified bimbo...

Inb4, let's not kinkshame each other. All kinks are great.
You do you, but I'm pretty sure literally every other character is due some new content before John gets more again.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
When was the last time there was an actual content update and not just code? Seems like 5 or 6 updates and nothing was added.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Do any of the weekend dates actually lead to anything, aside from Penny? Chanel's especially seem like they should eventually lead to a sex scene but they don't seem to. For Ms. Dee, too, seems like it'd be a good place to put in content but there only seems to be one date scene with her.

Jun 29, 2018
So I've played this years ago and have a question, are you still forced to have Penny suck off the janitor? I really didn't like that scene when I first played.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
You can stop the transformations. only mess around with females if that is your wish. With all the options, nothing is really forced on you that you cannot either decline or avoid. Make John into Chanel... it all works.

No they locked Ava to have to wear the Strap on that turns her into a trans person. That was not in prior routes.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Having trouble saving. Keep getting an error.

Error: localStorage quota exceeded.

I can save to disk no problem, though. I figure the folder itself is full? What folder do the saves go to, so I can clear it out?

Last edited:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Having trouble saving. Keep getting an error.

Error: localStorage quota exceeded.

I can save to disk no problem, though. I figure the folder itself is full? What folder do the saves go to, so I can clear it out?
I've had this before and had delete my browser storage, cache, or whatever. I don't remember, but it was something in that direction. It deleted all saves from other games too though.
Where it's stored I have no clue.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
No they locked Ava to have to wear the Strap on that turns her into a trans person. That was not in prior routes.
You can pick one of the other routes where she does not get the strap-on. Prior routes had the strap-on available all the time, now only a couple routes have it. So there is still a choice!

tenjyou

Aug 14, 2017
So I couldn't find this anywhere or maybe I just suck at searching... but what are the requirements for Dakota to give you a HJ under the blankets during the movie night event?

I have her already at incestuous handjobber and Ava is also at loving stepmother... are there other requirements that I'm not aware of?

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
You can pick one of the other routes where she does not get the strap-on. Prior routes had the strap-on available all the time, now only a couple routes have it. So there is still a choice!
So, what paths do I have to avoid to keep clear of the futa?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes