doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Is the John content finally over? Can I actually play the game again? I wonder how much he got paid for that character...

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
There appears to be a bug which prevents the dog MSCX content from being accessed normally. From what I can tell after going through the code it appears to erroneously search for sister.dosed.bitch (which is never set anywhere within the code), and I suspect it is supposed to be searching for sister.dosed.dog (which is set, and is referenced several times). If anyone could refer this issue to Westane please do so.

If you want to fix this yourself, replace the following below:
dose($sister,"bitch&quot
to
dose($sister,"dog&quot

(it could be possible that I'm misreading the code, but if so, the code needs to be cleaned u by removing the unnecessary bitch checks..)
(further checks shows that there might need to be other changes to access the interim stages maybe it's not complete?)

Last edited:
Reactions: xbeo

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
after few latest updates Chrome auto-block local html and js, you need change it in configs ~same in latest versions most brousers, especially based on chromium like ChrEdge, and Firefox too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
after few latest updates Chrome auto-block local html and js, you need change it in configs ~same in latest versions most brousers, especially based on chromium like ChrEdge, and Firefox too
how?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
are you banned in google? :rolleyes: use user config or make shortcut with "c:\path\to\chrome.exe" --allow-file-access-from-file

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I keep trying to wait for more Ms. Dee updates but looks like the game changed the backend and character paths again? It's like the game goes forward then back again so often.

Reactions: Agent Abide

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
dakota bug
-get on your knees at the foot of dakota's bed
-ask dakota to go down on you now
-squirt into your sister mouth
Error: the passage "Sis-ISS-Bed-SquirtInMouth" does not exist

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the serum routes are so confusing at this point that i may need a walkthrough XD

i don't know anymore what choices transform John into Chanel XD(for example)

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Is anyone having trouble loading up the game? I'm getting and do not know why.
This site can’t be reached
company’s server IP address could not be found.

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
Hello,
When i try yo sleep, i've got this error.

Code:
Error: <<CallNightEvent>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<nm>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<Pro>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.profilePic is undefined));
Error: <<nm>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<Pro>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.profilePic is undefined));
Error: <<nm>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<Pro>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.profilePic is undefined));
Error: <<nm>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<Pro>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.profilePic is undefined)))
The only way to bypass the problem go sex with AVA and i have not the problem :/

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Those that are having issues with Ava and Dakota on the ONLINE VERSION you may want to clear your Cache. Since many elements were removed and drastically changed, your browser may be loading up older elements instead of newer ones.

This site will show you how to do so on your browser.

Make sure to backup your saves or save them to your desktop before you do this.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes