jodike

Oct 14, 2017
the serum routes are so confusing at this point that i may need a walkthrough XD

i don't know anymore what choices transform John into Chanel XD(for example)
yep tried to do ava and used the necklace but it still will tell me to get something from the store which means i am locked into the futa route, either we need a good walkthrough or the dev needs to make it very clear which route is which when you get a choice.

kingsaladin

Feb 24, 2018
Zephea, does it mean that there is a "Futa Dom Ava" already as mentioned in the changelog? Do you know how does that conjugate with new Dakota paths?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Zephea, does it mean that there is a "Futa Dom Ava" already as mentioned in the changelog? Do you know how does that conjugate with new Dakota paths?
The 'Mental Break' path with Futa Ava may as well be a Futa Dom Ava path - she gets pretty aggressive, although it is not labelled as such. She will get you pregnant if you are female (even on birth control).

I have not gotten far enough along with Dakota aside from her 'Loving' path, and on that path both you and Ava get Dakota in the living room... Will try the Dakota Dom path later tonight and see how it plays out (and use the cheats to lower cool down to move things along slightly...)

Sep 27, 2020
Don't know if the dev is reading this, just in case he is:

Been playing for a bit now, found 2 missing and 1 faulty mp4 links.

Not found:
/TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/pics/action/fucked-by-ts.mp4
/TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/pics/action/handjob.mp4

Found (but unable to play in Chrome/FF/Edge. MPC & VLC can play it, so not a codec problem):
/TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/pics/npc/sean/solo.mp4

Also Chris is in the notebook, but not in the pop-up window with the list of characters.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
Is there a guide somewhere?

I have Dakota at 29 Friendly & 37 Curious and while mom is humping my TS MC every morning, I can't seem to get Dakota to have sex with her. Oral on both sides, but nothing else. I cannot use anymore serum with her, I've reached the end of the main story and have no idea how to get MCS-X.

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
Don't know if the dev is reading this, just in case he is:

Been playing for a bit now, found 2 missing and 1 faulty mp4 links.

Not found:
/TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/pics/action/fucked-by-ts.mp4
/TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/pics/action/handjob.mp4

Found (but unable to play in Chrome/FF/Edge. MPC & VLC can play it, so not a codec problem):
/TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/pics/npc/sean/solo.mp4

Also Chris is in the notebook, but not in the pop-up window with the list of characters.
Those files are in the /pics folder and not /pics/action. to fix, copy from pics to pics/action.

Reactions: WhyBotherYouAsk
Sep 27, 2020
Is there a way to force a certain random event to happen? I think I chose poorly when I saw Dakota masturbating. She didn't like me joining in at all, but now I'm not getting the event again.

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
Just checked, they're not there either. :(:(
Even re-downloaded and checked, they're not in TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete.zip.
sorry, it is in the diana folder. pics/diana/fucked-by-male.mp4
the handjob one is in the sister folder. pics/sister/handjob.mp4 copy them to the action folder and it will work correctly.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
The transformation system took a long look in the mirror and no longer recognized itself. Having come to terms with self-destructive path it found itself going down, it reached out to friends, family, and professions and get itself back on the road to recovery. The transformation system is still working through some things, but is now much more in line with its original design, offering much more intuitive and fluid transformation paths
My heart goes out the the transformation systems in these troubled times.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes