Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Is there a new way to raise affection and corruption. been grinding and grinding but highest affectin only 17. doesn't seem to progress at all.

Melendez

Jun 22, 2020
Hello guys in looking for a game with body swapping or possession, I'm just want to know if this game have that kind the stuff on it please cna someone tell me if this game have it :(?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hello guys in looking for a game with body swapping or possession, I'm just want to know if this game have that kind the stuff on it please cna someone tell me if this game have it :(?
No, there is no body swapping or posession but there is gender change and being transgender.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
I gave Dakota order to start bringing people home but nothing happenes. The only difference I could observe was that when mom and Dakota are in the living room Dakota dominates MC but that also could be because MC is wearing collar from the store. I can't give her the serum because it says that I have to wait and see the results (not a quote). Does the route end at this point, is it a bug or do I have to do something to progress?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I gave Dakota order to start bringing people home but nothing happenes. The only difference I could observe was that when mom and Dakota are in the living room Dakota dominates MC but that also could be because MC is wearing collar from the store. I can't give her the serum because it says that I have to wait and see the results (not a quote). Does the route end at this point, is it a bug or do I have to do something to progress?
Same.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I was wondering about that too.
I was really interested by a dom dakota, and even tho i was a little sad that you have to "share" her on that route, it just stopped there and i didn't see anything else.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
can u make a chart on dakota too just like how u did ava?
Westane declined to make one - this is from the Release Notes on his website (see page 1 for the site):
--> "Due to the much more condensed nature of Dakota’s serum route (compared to Ava’s) there are no plans to release a route map at this time. Get out there and experiment!"

And I have not dug into them deeply enough to try and make one. Maybe someone else has?

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
I don’t know if the Dev added a new John route in this update or not, but I did find one that made me actually sorry for what they did to John. What the MC and Penny did to him is just crewel, even worse than the transform route.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don’t know if the Dev added a new John route in this update or not, but I did find one that made me actually sorry for what they did to John. What the MC and Penny did to him is just crewel, even worse than the transform route.
Nah, that's not new in this update.
Was in the last of the John update prior to Ava/Dakota update, with one of his still not implemented yet.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Westane declined to make one - this is from the Release Notes on his website (see page 1 for the site):
--> "Due to the much more condensed nature of Dakota’s serum route (compared to Ava’s) there are no plans to release a route map at this time. Get out there and experiment!"

And I have not dug into them deeply enough to try and make one. Maybe someone else has?
Dakota is extremely linear.
  • One choice starts dom route; the other starts sub.
  • If you start the dom route, you can revert her back to the sub route by telling her to give you a goodnight kiss in the next serum event.
  • If you start the sub route, she becomes a dom if you're in chastity or a sissy
  • If she's locked on dom route, final serum is a choice between fucking all around the house or making her act dog-like
  • If she's locked on sub (or the alt-dom route that you get by starting her sub path while being chastised/sissified), dog gets replaced with camwhore
That's pretty much all there is to it as far as I can tell. the only three cases where you have a choice in her serum events are the first, the second (only if you started her dom route!), and the very last.

Reactions: Thermophob

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
What was the solution?
From what I saw, there's no real solution other than just playing there's just two random events that need to happen. First one you catch her having sex with a guy, second she asks you if you want to join. At least that's what it felt to me, because I hadn't done anything different to trigger them.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
You have to catch her fucking her boyfriend and after that he has to fuck you whilst she watches in order for Dakota's Dom route to continue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennyWild

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone have the old walkthrough I don't remember what options started each route that's all I need lol.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
can you get the girls in your family to be dominant? i know you can get your mom kinda on top,... but is it possible for your sister too?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes