Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ive been trying forever to get this event. Could you maybe tell me when and in what room it happens? Cheers!
Happened to me on the weekend, when leaving my room. Usually noon+ but it could have happened earlier. Just a random event. There are two - one where you see her having a good time and she sees you - and the other where she asks you to let him enjoy you. Hope ya get them!

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Happened to me on the weekend, when leaving my room. Usually noon+ but it could have happened earlier. Just a random event. There are two - one where you see her having a good time and she sees you - and the other where she asks you to let him enjoy you. Hope ya get them!
Been well over a month of in game time and havent gotten either of these. Cant dose her further as it tells me i need to see how the previous experiment pans out. This update is proving to be really frustrating. Thanks so much for the tip though. ^^

Reactions: menatv and Egoryan

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Been well over a month of in game time and havent gotten either of these. Cant dose her further as it tells me i need to see how the previous experiment pans out. This update is proving to be really frustrating. Thanks so much for the tip though. ^^
I am in late October getting on November, so that may something to do with it also. Never really kept track.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
It is RNG based. I would recommend using the debug menu if you can to force trigger it. I started a new game because of this and have been using it to trigger the rare event.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
One trick i use to get an event is by clicking the arrows on the top left. If you go out of your room in the morning for example and an event pops you don't want, use those arrows to go back and forth until you roll the right one.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
im completely dominant, you cant turn john into chanel yet?
You probably picked the wrong option way back in chapter one if you'd been dosing John early. You can get him on the friend or Chanel path with one choice (I think it's have him be more friendly or have him help in the lab). Chanel is the lab path.

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
You probably picked the wrong option way back in chapter one if you'd been dosing John early. You can get him on the friend or Chanel path with one choice (I think it's have him be more friendly or have him help in the lab). Chanel is the lab path.
I chose the helping in the lab path but nothing happened after that, he just helped me in lab no events or nothing after that

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I chose the helping in the lab path but nothing happened after that, he just helped me in lab no events or nothing after that
Have you told him to give oral in the bathrooms yet? You have to watch that scene (in the late morning) at least once before you can Chanelify him.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Dakota is extremely linear.
  • One choice starts dom route; the other starts sub.
  • If you start the dom route, you can revert her back to the sub route by telling her to give you a goodnight kiss in the next serum event.
  • If you start the sub route, she becomes a dom if you're in chastity or a sissy
  • If she's locked on dom route, final serum is a choice between fucking all around the house or making her act dog-like
  • If she's locked on sub (or the alt-dom route that you get by starting her sub path while being chastised/sissified), dog gets replaced with camwhore
That's pretty much all there is to it as far as I can tell. the only three cases where you have a choice in her serum events are the first, the second (only if you started her dom route!), and the very last.
Thank you for the guide, it helped me a lot.
But now i'm confused a bit.
I did the full dom route and chose the dog-like path at the end, why is she not a dom anymore ?
It's like, all along she's "using" you to get off and at the end she become desperate for your dick and forgets she supposed to be the one in control.
I find it weird that the choice unique to the dom path makes a complete 180°.
Haven't tried the other one tho, maybe camwhore does something similar and i'm just stupid.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
How to doing transform john to chanel?
You have to make john help you in the lab at night.
After that, i think it's like, making him hard at all times, then making his mouth an erogenous zone.
I always start with chanel so i'm kinda rusted on how to make her.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes