Dbss

Aug 24, 2018
Reboot your machine and try again.
If you still get that error, try running the game in a different browser.
If you get the same problem in a different browser, download the game again and extract it to a different folder than your original version.

Not sure what to tell you if you have tried all of that. The game works just fine for me, running on Firefox. The only other things I can guess at are that you are blocking popups for the game or you are blocking things like java script.
or even he just don\t download everything =0
or some folders were deleted by antivirus‍♂

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog post from Westane. He's going through some stuff and it's affected his health and family. He's taking a break but promises to have Chapter 4 Part 1 this year and assures us that he still plans on finishing the Company. The game is in no way being canceled.

SissySara

May 30, 2019
Blog post from Westane. He's going through some stuff and it's affected his health and family. He's taking a break but promises to have Chapter 4 Part 1 this year and assures us that he still plans on finishing the Company. The game is in no way being canceled.

Stick a fork in it for now, though. Such a shame.

Reactions: MasterM

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Last time I played it was 6.6 as a dominant male. Somehow I feel like 3.3. Has less content to offer. I suppose now you have more routes which are only visible if you did the prequisite. So I suppose there are more routes now, but it feels like almost nothing changed. Is there any aspect of the game which really has more content since 6.6?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Last time I played it was 6.6 as a dominant male. Somehow I feel like 3.3. Has less content to offer. I suppose now you have more routes which are only visible if you did the prequisite. So I suppose there are more routes now, but it feels like almost nothing changed. Is there any aspect of the game which really has more content since 6.6?
Besides John, you mean?

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Actually feel like there is less John content in the story. Might be more routes but less content per route compared to 6.6

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Actually feel like there is less John content in the story. Might be more routes but less content per route compared to 6.6
Dom John has a metric fuckton of new content, it just shows up in "batches" as that story arc progresses. Chanel was revamped a tad. All the other routes are dead ends.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i have stuck in this scene and cant give any serum to dakota and mom, what should i go now guys?
Just cum inside of her and move on, you have 9,000 days of birth control. :)
Also, what level of serums are you able to make? If you can make MCS-X serums, you have probably gone through all of the dose scenes.
There is one buggy thing with Dakota's route, on one or two of the routes you have to encounter particular scenes with her before you can start dosing her again.

If you are stuck at repeating that same scene, you might have a corrupt save. Reload from an older save or try loading the auto save and skipping that morning kitchen scene.
The only other things I can suggest is that you reboot, then clear the browser cache for Chrome and try again. You might want to save to a file before clearing the cache, Twine save files are located in the cache (or stored as cookies) and you could end up wiping your save files.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
most npcs are fems...can u win while staying dom-male? or is tf needed for some achievements?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
to progress, to unlock all the intreactinos, to complete quests, to finish achievements, etc

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
most npcs are fems...can u win while staying dom-male? or is tf needed for some achievements?
You can complete (as far as finishing the content goes) by being Dom or Sub, Male, Female or in-between (or all of the above at different times). Obviously you miss some content by being one or the other. The game, however, is geared towards transforming you based on your actions, actions others take towards you and 'accidents' (chemical spills...) and other factors.
You can disable most of the TF stuff and play through as one 'gender' and/or 'orientation' and stay Dom the whole way through. You will miss out on some nice kinky stuff if you do. But you can do it.
Just my 2-cents having played it through several times on multiple paths.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
eh...cannot save after day2. (in game)

View attachment 915356
can export->then load
That is a browser issue/limitation. I do not have all the details, but browsers limit how much you can save in it's local cache. I would search all the forums for 'localStorage quota exceeded' and you will find your answer in there somewhere. I mainly use FireFox and have not run into that one (yet).
You will have to clear your cache or at least a portion of it. I would read up on it first before you start deleting stuff.
Hope that helps some.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes