For google chrome:
Code:
%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\
for chrome based it will be different

Firefox based:
F12 - user MUST confirm permission to execute commands, than use
Code:
clearHistory()
- clear ALL content in local storage - i.e. user MUST export to .sav each save in each game BEFORE use it!
for chrome-based browsers there local storage managers on github, for example (never used it) but it can be outdated or work incorrect on different versions

P.S.: oh, i'm used to play firefox in ff user must confirm before use console command - chrome-based browser work different
comodo products well-known as products that messing with security permissions and can undo user's command (silently, if verbose mode not enaabled), even can self-block or self-delete partially.. or delete system components by false-positive :ROFLMAO:

refactoring of the game led to a reduction in possible paths and options, almost no new ones were added, only a few fixes to old problems.. and then the developer had problems.. the only original, non-template game in html now stuck indefinitely.. bruh

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\ is it = username\appdata\local <...> ? (probably. caz i can find a folder comodo\dragon\userdata\default\localstorage (then there is leveldb folder... 28mb)

so lets keep it simple - can i delete everything there...? (and it has no impact on cookies, cache, loginned pages etc things)

---
F12 user MUST confirm <...> use clearHistory()
so is that 2nd option without manually looking for that folder
i havenot seen any confirmation button ...and where do i print and execture 'clearHistory()' ... i am not tech-savvy so need step-by-step guides with all those codings-consoles

user MUST export to .sav each save in each game BEFORE use it! - i even failed to understand that from the first time ;] (though it was something f12 related) yeah, i do that by default...like when extensive gaming (dubvious choices) i use ingame saving, but after a game session or ,say, 8/8 saves - i export ...so all saves i need are exported ones

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
does this site have routes for all npcs? im not registred so dunno if i should do it if nothing else there
looking at cubehacker... coffee+ horny+ touch+ kiss- (for some reason after those 3.) ...and all other options below - unchecked. not sure about 'masturbate' position but i might be on msc-1 options stage.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
does this site have routes for all npcs? im not registred so dunno if i should do it if nothing else there
looking at cubehacker... coffee+ horny+ touch+ kiss- (for some reason after those 3.) ...and all other options below - unchecked. not sure about 'masturbate' position but i might be on msc-1 options stage.
According to Westane some time back, Ava's was the only path that had one of those graphics. And he was not going to make one for Dakota as hers was fairly simple.
I stand somewhat corrected - on the left side of that Ava graphic is a selection for Penny's path also. So hers is there also.

Playing through the game several times (using some of the cheats to speed things up...) I found that all those paths do work as shown there. Some wait for you to get further along with Dakota, and others will not happen until you can actually produce the required potion to dose her with. Aside from the 'Future Update' ones, the others do work.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
well i hope that i havenot passed some undesired events and i still can go go-hunting route .
i bought some toys but not strapon...well i cannot find em...see only having collar.
1606410208190.png
on the other hand... she masturbates alot...and i might well have chosen that option instead; thinking that it would keep her to myself caz i was not ready to share before i get some fun. (without knowing that it would lead to some futa scenarios)
and the problem that i dont know how to tweak because i dont see anything 'masturbation' related to uncheck
coffee+ horny+ touch+ kiss- and then unchecked ones >
1606410433702.png
.will play abit and see...
is there any other indications of msc-2 production. oh my assistant ' I made you a batch of 10 MCS-2 ' ..also might be a bad sign!
oh forgot about diary thing. ...yeah things look bad
  • September 3rd - Sunday, Morning - I took Mom's training a step further today, making it impossible for her to come unless I touch her. She's already tried masturbating once, let's see how long it takes her to catch on
  • September 5th - Tuesday, Evening - I used the MCS-2 to have her start masturbating around the house. She didn't have any trouble adapting to her new initiative, going so far as to just start rubbing herself with me in the kitchen! Too bad for her it still won't give her the release she needs, and it'll only be a matter of time before she's begging for my touch!
  • September 8th - Friday, Evening - The effects of the serum on Mom are in full swing. She's gone so far as to start masturbating around me, and not even trying to keep it a secret! If I wanted to, with a little nudge I could probably push her over the edge... This might be fun.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
well i hope that i havenot passed some undesired events and i still can go go-hunting route .
i bought some toys but not strapon...well i cannot find em...see only having collar.
View attachment 916694
on the other hand... she masturbates alot...and i might well have chosen that option instead; thinking that it would keep her to myself caz i was not ready to share before i get some fun. (without knowing that it would lead to some futa scenarios)
and the problem that i dont know how to tweak because i dont see anything 'masturbation' related to uncheck
coffee+ horny+ touch+ kiss- and then unchecked ones >
View attachment 916704
.will play abit and see...
is there any other indications of msc-2 production. oh my assistant ' I made you a batch of 10 MCS-2 ' ..also might be a bad sign!
With the serums you need to wait until Penny tells you she figured out how to make each type. She will let you know. And then you can create and use them after that.

The Collar and the Dildo will only be available on certain routes. If one is not there than either you have not reached the point where you need it or it is not on that path.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
each type u mean 1,2 ...or 1,2,3.. she cook 2nd rn
/so do u know how to amend routes with sugarhax?... i cannot come up with anything but uncheck 'touch' to be able to pick 'gohunting' instead of 'mastrubate' ...duno if possible

...in commons when i added serum ' Diana trails off. Her eyes have glazed over. They've become cloudy, and their color has shifted slightly. She's now under the effects of the MCS-1' hm ...and one of the days penny' Oh yeah, I made you a batch of 22 MCS-1 '

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
each type u mean 1,2 ...or 1,2,3.. she cook 2nd rn
/so do u know how to amend routes with sugarhax?... i cannot come up with anything but uncheck 'touch' to be able to pick 'gohunting' instead of 'mastrubate' ...duno if possible
I have never used SugarHax so I cannot help there. I just use the various Cheats listed on the first page when I want to speed things up and remove some of the 'grind'. Those have to be used before you start the game.

Plus you can also use the F12 Console to check and modify the SugarCube variables, but I have not found that particularly useful in this game as most of the activities and major events are date/time driven. You have to wait until a specific date before they happen. Patience is a virtue when playing 'The Company'. :>)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh wait...3ch started ...but to fix moms path i can just restart and start from 3ch! :WeSmart: totally forgot that.
tempering with cubehax didnot help
. . . . . .
i missed some settings, got step-family : [] any way to fix it?
. . . . . .
looks like i will not miss scenes if i dope em with serum quite fast ...

Last edited:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Yes there is. Don't interact with Tasha until 25t of October, and Ms Dee will visit you in the room, when you are at Company HQ. You can knock her up there. Of course, you need to does her previous 4 times. This works for both Sophie submissive and Love routes.
Tasha is the tranny right and after that do you get more vaginal scenes or not?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
can i turn john into fem if i have only 'personal bitch/not implemented' option left?
oh i got You have reached the end of the current story. Once the next story chapter is release, you game will be reset to around this date, though you 'shouldn't' lose any progress.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Tasha is the tranny right and after that do you get more vaginal scenes or not?
Yeah, Tasha is the tranny.

After that one scene you don't get anything else. I believe that there was supposed to be more for Ms Dee in Chapter 4, but what we have gotten so far was a rework of John, Penny, Dakota and Ava.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
What does johnEventCD represent? I've seen it multiple times, when he fucks Penny, something related to Tasha's seduction or maybe enslavement? .... Also, if I manually change his desire (gangbang etc.) will it affect him in any way?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ask is a guide to serum routes to Dakota.
for this update ???
At the moment Dakota has 2 routes, Westane's explaination below. He also said he would not provide a more detailed explanation for her routes.

>
Dakota has 2 paths:
Dakota now has two distinct serum routes, “Dom” and “Loving”

• Choose the “Tease” serum to initiate the Dom route
  • Choose the “Masturbate” serum to initiate the Loving route
  • New static events and event variations have been added throughout her serum routes
>

Hope that helps some!

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
I keep running into a roadblock as a Milfer that Ava gets upset seeing Dakota making out, and still haven't worked out the trigger to bypass that, just once in a rare game I'll manage to get the scene where Ava looks in to see it happening and will be accepting.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
is there any way to turn the female colleagues into guys?
I started the game yesterday but so far the body changing drugs can only be administered to my mc.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes