CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a way to cum inside ms.dees pussy yet?
Unless something changed in the latest version, there is a way you can cum inside her pussy.
When first meet her, you need to play it off and thank her for the job and allow you to address her in a more casual way. It should start you on a neutral, romance path with her.
You don't really get any sexy times with her until you have dosed her 2 or 3 more times, but after that you will get to hump her pussy and blow a load inside and knock her up.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Unless something changed in the latest version, there is a way you can cum inside her pussy.
When first meet her, you need to play it off and thank her for the job and allow you to address her in a more casual way. It should start you on a neutral, romance path with her.
You don't really get any sexy times with her until you have dosed her 2 or 3 more times, but after that you will get to hump her pussy and blow a load inside and knock her up.
I honestly thought she was the only one of those you can engage with that could not get pregnant. I got all the others (aside from Tasha, obviously) pregnant at one point or another. Just not Ms Dee.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a way to cum inside ms.dees pussy yet?
Yes there is. Don't interact with Tasha until 25t of October, and Ms Dee will visit you in the room, when you are at Company HQ. You can knock her up there. Of course, you need to does her previous 4 times. This works for both Sophie submissive and Love routes.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dam just got smth with sis and TheCompany-3-3-3-Complete/pics/action/handjob.mp4 not being opened

wait a call from my lawyer, thecompany!:mad:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If you just keep dosing Ava and Dakota every chance you can, eventually you will find it hard to not have sex with them. :>)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
If you just keep dosing Ava and Dakota every chance you can, eventually you will find it hard to not have sex with them. :>)
i finished dosing both i think... unless i need to do it without options caz i have none to choose...dunno when to trigger what. ava is at hj stage. mom mastrubates.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
i finished dosing both i think... unless i need to do it without options caz i have none to choose...dunno when to trigger what. ava is at hj stage. mom mastrubates.
from experience, i'd say there's one more for the mom (maybe two, she's not jumping you yet) and I think three for the sis, bjs, sex, then the state of your relationship (i mostly know the choice of "dog" or "don't care if mom knows")
but then again, been about a month since last time i've played (waiting for the update ;) )

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
This is Ava's (Mom) dosing routes:

Dakota has 2 paths:
Dakota now has two distinct serum routes, “Dom” and “Loving”
  • Choose the “Tease” serum to initiate the Dom route
  • Choose the “Masturbate” serum to initiate the Loving route
  • New static events and event variations have been added throughout her serum routes
Hope that helps a bit!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k tnx will check later. but i dunno how to change serums . got no option ;/ and i think she was exhibitionist...is that nudist path?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
k tnx will check later. but i dunno how to change serums . got no option ;/ and i think she was exhibitionist...is that nudist path?
That is likely the Dom path if she did not do the masturbate path. You change serums by making new ones at the lab, dkifferent versions. It's kind of automatic which you use - the strongest/newest one you can make.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
This is Ava's (Mom) dosing routes:

Dakota has 2 paths:
Dakota now has two distinct serum routes, “Dom” and “Loving”
  • Choose the “Tease” serum to initiate the Dom route
  • Choose the “Masturbate” serum to initiate the Loving route
  • New static events and event variations have been added throughout her serum routes
Hope that helps a bit!
Is there a way to save those paths as a pdf or image?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to save those paths as a pdf or image?
You can certainly TRY using something like the Windows Snippit tool when it is zoomed in, but it is VERY large. Took me 3 images to get a decent copy of all the paths and the images did not come out real well. That is the link Westane provided (it is not mine). Have not tried to copy it into a PDF.
Sorry. :>/

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
still waiting for update.... like Hachiko:(
You might be waiting awhile, read Westane's Blog on his website:

Sux 2 B Us... But I do wish him well and hope everything works out!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
search all the forums for 'localStorage quota exceeded' and you will find your answer
hm...no luck with that... and still have no idea what is that ( started to have issues in some other games. not all.)... found only ' AFAIK, there's no way to adjust quotas for Chrome/Safari/IE. ' nothing about cleaning or whatever... i think i ll create some post on this site...
i had to use firefox, but i dont use it for html games because i have no idea how to load twinhacker extention there.

arcweave.com/app#/project/rKn0MLN6kp bit unsure how to use it. i mean i picked all available rn options, including both early on ones which are on the opposite sides. or did I ?
well 'horny' (left) is ON... she does bring me a coffee but not sure if she gives me a kiss (right) and i think she is still dressed as usual so no 'undress' (right)... and she have orgasm when i touch her (left)... ok, lets say left route is definitely on ...now msc-2 optioms, i know i produce it... probably masturbate (left) is ON as she does that.
i have messagaes about toys, so i prolly need to buy strapon which i havenot done... so then two options to choose.
and it feels like such are for submissive routes?
futamommy ( will she be wanting to dildo me?) -> maid's life (futa maid) ...
mental breakdown ( the description is quite straightfoward and i want that.. ) sounds right but then future update step 'avas bride' is to make me a bride... so i strating to think that breakdown description hides that she she will be forcing herself onto me .... with strapon

any way to temper with choices...right sided ones sound right, 'house maid' and also 'funtime family' sounds promising - will it open more content with threesomes?

some confusion and somewhat deprivation is why im not a fan of routes in sandboxes ...id opt for one straightforward route with more content (like say her doing all of described, so in the end will look like more random events around the house)

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The toy message means you should go to the Sex Shop in the mall and buy the dildo. But that is an unusual one, to say the least. It will 'attach' to her and she will literally become a Futa afterwards. She will get aggressive with you once she has it and you are around. (y)
Most of the routes do say or strongly hint whether Ava would be or is Dominant or Submissive on that route, so that should give you a direction to go in.

Back to the Quota issue. You can press F12 while in Chrome to open the Console, then find the 'Application' tab - and Local Storage is in there. Where you go from there I do not know as I am a FireFox user. You may be able to clear some of it out of there, it is only about 5MB in size, so it can and will fill up over time.
Wish I could be more help with that.

Dbss

Aug 24, 2018
You might be waiting awhile, read Westane's Blog on his website:

Sux 2 B Us... But I do wish him well and hope everything works out!
I’ve read it before, man. It’s a sh*t, that he has a lot of troubles in his life, just waiting while everything will get better. Thanks for your answer

Cicely

May 11, 2020
Does being a permanent sissy lock out gender change? MC is a TF sissy and as fem as I can go but never goes full girl. Am I just being unlucky? Thanks.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020

The toy message means you should go to the Sex Shop in the mall and buy the dildo.

dunno, i may have bought that ...

Most of the routes do say or strongly hint
i rarely read attentively, yet i cannot recall seen any tips with that regard
so am i locked into her dominant path?

(y)
ah dev console, yeah i see local storage...
...with game in browser i load last file for the company -> opened dev console while on its page (-> application) -> local storage -> clear -> saving works (that bugs affects other games, so solving patient 0 issue solves the problem for all)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes