Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
New Devlog released today, says he's looking for a release around December 31st but its not definite

Reactions: menatv

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
New Devlog released today, says he's looking for a release around December 31st but its not definite
Correct. IN the Devblog he goes over:

-Still having to deal with his personal life but wants to get back to work because the community has been great to him
-Message System will allow for more personal dealings with your favorite characters
-Dev Builds will resume THIS WEEK
-First big Dev Blog should go out sometime soon (Next 2 weeks) since he still needs to get back into his normal schedule.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

-Still having to deal with his personal life but wants to get back to work because the community has been great to him
-Message System will allow for more personal dealings with your favorite characters
-First big Dev Blog should go out sometime soon (Next 2 weeks) since he still needs to get back into his normal schedule.
It's great that he's going back to work on the game, but he also said that his life's problems are getting worse...
I just hope he will be okay.

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018

I don't want to sound like I'm brown nosing, but this guy is the exact opposite of many devs on this site. He works his ass off normally, keeps his word (even when we don't really like him for it i.e. John), and instead of running off for months when life comes at him, he gets right back into it. What an absolute chad.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How to turn John into Chanel in a new versions?
It's been a minute so I think it goes like this.

1. Have John be nicer to you
2. Have John service others
3. Have John help you in the lab
4. Keep visiting the Lab late at night
5. Profit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Engelstein

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Sooo, i got bored and decided to try and make some kind of "map" for dosing dakota, it's not great (don't have talent for that) but it should be able to give some kind of idea of where you can go.
Take note that i didn't mention where you have to see specific scene to continue and that i'm not really precise when it comes to dom/love path (I also admit to not have looked at the mcs-x choices, i forgot about them), i may work on it later, or maybe not.
Feel free to try and make your own or to make mine better.

Behold my talent :
path.png
(I did say i didn't have talent.)

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but does v3.3.3 still require updates with other image packs and html files or is everything included?

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
question what should you continue with the adventures of Dakota ?? I have it at Status: Curious Stepsister. And when I try to give him more serum he tells me "I should try seeing how the recent serum experiment plays out before trying to go further with Dakota" what should I do after I see that the wiki is not updated ....

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes