danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I searched posts and didn't find anything.
Occasionally the game window will go black and not return. When this happens sometimes the left pane with character info will stay normal. When it happens all I can do is close the window, restart the game and load a previous save. I am using Chrome.
I have already reported this using the ingame issue report as well as on their discord channel.
Thanks

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I searched posts and didn't find anything.
Occasionally the game window will go black and not return. When this happens sometimes the left pane with character info will stay normal. When it happens all I can do is close the window, restart the game and load a previous save. I am using Chrome.
I have already reported this using the ingame issue report as well as on their discord channel.
Thanks
Did you try to go back a scene ?
Sometimes the game breaks, like a scene is missing (for some reason) and you only have a black page (I have one in mind with dakota when i experimented a bit on her), when that happens, i clicked on one of the left arrows (there is like, two above the character screen), one hide the character page, the other goes one scene back, i choose the latter and take another option and continue playing.
But sometimes, this doesn't work, be warned about that.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
When this happens I can't click on anything (back arrow, save, etc.)
Then i can't help you, sorry.
I'm on firefox and it never happened to me, don't know if it's related or not.
I'd say wait until someone else can answer your question, but it's pretty much dead around here.
We only have movement when we have an update
Still, I hope someone can help you.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Is there a way to use console commands (f12) to add serums to your inventory. I tried the commands from page 13 (I think) of serum0.qty=x and serum1.qty=x with no effect. Nor did serum0=x or serum1=x work. I am thinking that the changes since that time negated that verbage and it has to be something else.

morgraine

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to use console commands (f12) to add serums to your inventory. I tried the commands from page 13 (I think) of serum0.qty=x and serum1.qty=x with no effect. Nor did serum0=x or serum1=x work. I am thinking that the changes since that time negated that verbage and it has to be something else.
The serum variable is an array, so either you can access and change the qty of the serums one by one by doing serum[x].qty = y or to serum.forEach(e => e.qty = y) to change them all at once.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.serum[1].qty = 5 to set number of MCS-1 to 5

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
The serum variable is an array, so either you can access and change the qty of the serums one by one by doing serum[x].qty = y or to serum.forEach(e => e.qty = y) to change them all at once.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.serum[1].qty = 5 to set number of MCS-1 to 5
So the[] symbals were missing thank you.

Chrisontheedge

Jan 1, 2021
Sooo, i got bored and decided to try and make some kind of "map" for dosing dakota, it's not great (don't have talent for that) but it should be able to give some kind of idea of where you can go.
Take note that i didn't mention where you have to see specific scene to continue and that i'm not really precise when it comes to dom/love path (I also admit to not have looked at the mcs-x choices, i forgot about them), i may work on it later, or maybe not.
Feel free to try and make your own or to make mine better.

Behold my talent :
View attachment 936139
(I did say i didn't have talent.)
Do you know when the wiki will be updated with what scenes unlock with each of those last (far right) choices and the implications of them? I've reached the point in the Loving Dakota tree that I can dose her with MCS-3 to have her start camming OR to be more open having sex, but I'd like to know where each option will lead before choosing (yes, I'm one of THOSE players). Thanks!

Reactions: FetusStomper

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Do you know when the wiki will be updated with what scenes unlock with each of those last (far right) choices and the implications of them? I've reached the point in the Loving Dakota tree that I can dose her with MCS-3 to have her start camming OR to be more open having sex, but I'd like to know where each option will lead before choosing (yes, I'm one of THOSE players). Thanks!
I'm sorry, i don't know much about that, didn't even know there was a wiki in the first place.
I can understand wanting to know what you unlock beforehand, but i can only tell you to save and try, experiment a bit, see what you like.
I have my own way of "playing" now after a while (it's mostly having doms, but that's my taste).

----------

After replaying the game for the tenth time since last time, i've realized something.
The game is missing a lot of dicks.
I mean, we only have three dicks max to only one depending on how you play (and yes, i'm not counting the clients).
I feel like we're missing on a lot of potential.

Reactions: Chrisontheedge
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes