Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I posted this back on Page 272... it's as close as we have right now with the Serum paths for Ava and Dakota.

This is Ava's (Mom) dosing routes:

Dakota has 2 paths:
Dakota now has two distinct serum routes, “Dom” and “Loving”

• Choose the “Tease” serum to initiate the Dom route
  • Choose the “Masturbate” serum to initiate the Loving route
  • New static events and event variations have been added throughout her serum routes
Hope that helps a bit!
It helps thanks. two quick questions...

1. For Dakota, in the wiki it mentions a "bad ending" puppy life. Is there any special path to go down to see that? Is it the "loving" route or "Dom" route?

2. How exactly do I unlock the Chanel character? I know it's something to do with turning john into her but what path?

I'm enjoying the game but like I said I'm somewhat stumbling around.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

1. For Dakota, in the wiki it mentions a "bad ending" puppy life. Is there any special path to go down to see that? Is it the "loving" route or "Dom" route?

2. How exactly do I unlock the Chanel character? I know it's something to do with turning john into her but what path?

1. I do not believe you can get to that ending right now. Westane is reworking Dakota and she is not finished quite yet.

2. For Chanel - there are 2 ways... obvious way is to use the Cheat when you start then game (they are listed on the first page), and the other way is to follow the dose path with John from the beginning and eventually you get the opportunity to turn him into Chanel.
(I usually start the Game with Chanel to avoid the whole John -> Chanel path, but I did it once a long time ago)

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018

Cheat codes, turn john be chanel at begin

Reactions: Satyr90

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
people:
Please discard the links to mega all parts of the game starting 3.0.0 the main version on which the updates are superimposed.

my archive was lost.

thank you in advance.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Cheat codes, turn john be chanel at begin
thanks. I've heard about the cheat codes but was just wondering if it was possible to turn him into Chanel with the serum path instead of cheat codes. I think it has to do with having him volunteer with the lab but I'm not sure. I still haven't played that far with it yet.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
thanks. I've heard about the cheat codes but was just wondering if it was possible to turn him into Chanel with the serum path instead of cheat codes. I think it has to do with having him volunteer with the lab but I'm not sure. I still haven't played that far with it yet.
If I remember right, you have to make him help at the lab, get him erect at all time, make is mouth an erogenous zone and keep going that route.
But I may be wrong, I did it once or twice, I don't find it fun, so I use the cheat like a lot of people.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
You have him volunteer in the lab, then you have him perform oral sex in the bathroom in the morning (making him blow dudes is optional). Then you have him volunteer in the lab again (separate dose). Then you must walk in on him in the bathroom in the morning while he's performing his oral service (yes, you must). Then you meet him in the lab in the evening and he will become Chanel.

If I remember right, you have to make him help at the lab, get him erect at all time, make is mouth an erogenous zone and keep going that route.
But I may be wrong, I did it once or twice, I don't find it fun, so I use the cheat like a lot of people.
Nope. that is another (currently incomplete) route.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Nope. that is another (currently incomplete) route.
My bad, like I said, I don't do john content (unless i'm doing his full dom route, and i don't really like it, but from time to time it's ok) so I don't really remember his routes as well as all the other characters.

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
It is possible to turn, but trans only I think, cock won’t turn into pussy by serum made in lad, so best way may just turn him at begin. Or you replay once to try turn John, ( I played in old vision before, doesn’t like John much though, and Tasha is trans, surprise me when I found out.)

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm maybe this sound dumb and stupid.... but i wanna know if anyone could tell me wich link i should use? only the COMPLETE or need any other to full download and play it?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
splitted to imagepack and html is old outdated 2.5Gb (actual game is 3.3.3 about +200mb) For the past 3 years, the author has simulated hectic activity, renaming animated gif name1_name2.gif to name2_name1.gif to name1-name2.gif to name2 - name1.gif and edit it in code, really update only (hated by community) is Johnny Be Bad route. In the spring 2020, after a year of criticism, he finally converted the content into a more compact one, hired a coder and began to rework the game, making it more structured by routes (but unfortunately, this reduced the number of routes /2, and some routes and events became removed unavailable for an indefinite time)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
It is possible to turn, but trans only I think, cock won’t turn into pussy by serum made in lad, so best way may just turn him at begin. Or you replay once to try turn John, ( I played in old vision before, doesn’t like John much though, and Tasha is trans, surprise me when I found out.)
I saw a post where someone suggested that you have to get him to volunteer in the lab and go down that path. I haven't played with it much but I'll get around to it eventually. Right now I'm just kind of mapping out all the different possibilities with the serum paths for the different characters and figuring out which ones I like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I suspect that this is beautiful spam from the fact that the archive of the game is not complete, only the last three updates 3.3.1 to 3.3.3 and the main version with the main package of images and other data for normal operation is not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I suspect that this is beautiful spam from the fact that the archive of the game is not complete, only the last three updates 3.3.1 to 3.3.3 and the main version with the main package of images and other data for normal operation is not
you can give mega links to download all the archives of the game for its stable and correct work.

Thank you

Dozer365

Jul 7, 2020
3.3.3 Is there a certain time when the unusual strapon is available? Been playing a few times and only the cat collar is available and when i ask for more exotic items the strapon is never an option..>?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
3.3.3 Is there a certain time when the unusual strapon is available? Been playing a few times and only the cat collar is available and when i ask for more exotic items the strapon is never an option..>?
I think you have to follow the "Corrupted Mother" serum route. I believe its the "strange strapon".

Mother serum route

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes