D

Deleted member 2916131

can anyone share saves that have ntr route and normal route?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Pretty much. All the Dev Blogs in the last 2 pages will tell you everything that's coming in the near future.

Reactions: SamHaim

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
can anyone share saves with different paths?
You can also use one of the cheats and do it yourself at a great speed.
I mean, just by using the "JUSTINBAILEY" cheat you can up one character to the end of a route in a single day (ingame).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
New Dev Blog

-Release Date is January 28th for Patrons
-Update is about half of what was originally planned but Westane hopes to make up for the large delay after this next update.
-February will mark the general outline for the rest of Chapter 4 so look for it when it drops.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is there an updated serum path walkthrough somewhere? I've done a couple playthroughs (first time playing this game) and I've been kind of stumbling threw the game. I've checked out the Wiki but it's outdated and not compatible with the current version of the game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there an updated serum path walkthrough somewhere? I've done a couple playthroughs (first time playing this game) and I've been kind of stumbling threw the game. I've checked out the Wiki but it's outdated and not compatible with the current version of the game.
I posted this back on Page 272... it's as close as we have right now with the Serum paths for Ava and Dakota.

This is Ava's (Mom) dosing routes:

Dakota has 2 paths:
Dakota now has two distinct serum routes, “Dom” and “Loving”

• Choose the “Tease” serum to initiate the Dom route
  • Choose the “Masturbate” serum to initiate the Loving route
  • New static events and event variations have been added throughout her serum routes
Hope that helps a bit!

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes