exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It was so easy when the routes didn't exist. Nevertheless, this development is basically good, as it promotes replayability. It's a bit of a shame that the rape scenes no longer exist. But not that bad, I'm not really into it either.

However, there is one scene that I've always enjoyed playing that I haven't found again. It was once the case that Ava was given the strange strapon. And then when you got advanced enough in your relationship with Ava and Dakota, you could include Dakota in the love game: MFF. And I liked to turn it so that I got a BJ from Dakota, while Ava fucked her vaginally, inseminated and also made her pregnant. Does this scene still exist? And if so, what specific routes do I have to play with Ava and Dakota to get it?

Reactions: thesicksicko

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It was so easy when the routes didn't exist. Nevertheless, this development is basically good, as it promotes replayability. It's a bit of a shame that the rape scenes no longer exist. But not that bad, I'm not really into it either.

However, there is one scene that I've always enjoyed playing that I haven't found again. It was once the case that Ava was given the strange strapon. And then when you got advanced enough in your relationship with Ava and Dakota, you could include Dakota in the love game: MFF. And I liked to turn it so that I got a BJ from Dakota, while Ava fucked her vaginally, inseminated and also made her pregnant. Does this scene still exist? And if so, what specific routes do I have to play with Ava and Dakota to get it?
There's a few things that will be coming back but that Westane removed either for time or because he wanted to add more side events for higher level Doses. Don't know if that Strange Strapon scene is coming back but we'll see.

In terms of the forced sex, Westane said in last weeks Dev Blog that The Pit will be a place where you can have "Sadistic" scenes and made mention of the Ava and Dakota forced scenes. Guess we'll see if those will be moved to The Pit in this next update.

Sarah_whitwxox

Jan 27, 2021
My Videos don't work while in game I just get a grey background with a play icon i dont know what I've done wrong i followed the instructions the game runs good its just the videos dont play
I can see all the images and videos on my snap and Instagram when I go to post but not in my gallery so I dont know why it no work

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
My Videos don't work while in game I just get a grey background with a play icon i dont know what I've done wrong i followed the instructions the game runs good its just the videos dont play
I can see all the images and videos on my snap and Instagram when I go to post but not in my gallery so I dont know why it no work
Make sure your folders are correct. The main game folder should look like this.

Pictures/Pics
TheCompany.html

Nothing should be next to the html file except Pictures/Pics

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
alright thanks but usually she makes me do anal which I hate
You can't fuck her in pussy everyday, it's every three or two days, if you dose her five times, she will call you to her flat. Also, you can fuck her (and impregnate her) during company trip.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Aha! That's just what I was looking for!
Hope you don't mind, I added it to
I don't mind, but now i kinda want to remake it, you know, so it's a little prettier to look at ;)
I probably won't tho, i'm too lazy for that.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Why does everyone I have sex with keep expressing delight that my pussy has returned in spite of my character having never lost it?

acdbef

Sep 1, 2017
Haven't been keeping up with the game for a bit, did they remove the sex minigame? and if so when?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Haven't been keeping up with the game for a bit, did they remove the sex minigame? and if so when?
Short answer: yes. A long time ago.
Longer answer: the plan is to replace the sex minigames with interactive sex sceses (ISS) which put more weight on decisions during sex rather than requireing you to click for every damn thing you do. It's still a work in progress but it is progressing okay-ish...

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
How does one activate Diana's events in the Dominant John route? it's been many weeks since Tasha was dosed.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I wonder what I'm doing wrong, my character keeps getting feminine everytime. And yes, I'm bald and I don't have breasts. I searched around and I can't find the reason at all.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder what I'm doing wrong, my character keeps getting feminine everytime. And yes, I'm bald and I don't have breasts. I searched around and I can't find the reason at all.
Have you checked your clothes? Wearing feminine clothes will cause your character to move in that direction. there is a random event at work where you can bump into Penny and ruin your clothes, so she gives you some girly ones to wear automatically. You need to change your clothes manually when you get back home.

gnorri

Mar 23, 2019
When going to sleep you get some info on why you keep on getting more feminine if it happens during the night (pronouns, small penis, accessories), while it happens during the day it probably is clothes (maybe panties?)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes