UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Tasha's Dating Event and the Thanksgiving Event. Dev Builds are super tiny updates. There's no point in sharing them until the ACTUAL update is released.
And it's likely bugged as well, i'd rather wait a little more for the update.
If i really wanted to play the newest version that much, i'd sub to the patreon (and sometimes i want to, but don't have that much money for it).

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-The new Date Event is called the Saturday Date
-The Event is much longer than usual Events
-Characters that you ask out are: Tasha, Penny, Chris, Sophie, and/or Ava
-You'll spend the night with the character of your choice
-Update will also fix up issues from last time as well as the "tightening" of content
-This update is split into two parts. 4.0.1 is the Date Event where 4.0.2 will add in the Thanksgiving Event

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I’m having problems with dakota and the mom which path lets you impregnate them
Any where your character is the one fucking them.
Impregnation isn't guaranteed with any character, or even the MC if female. Just have the MC keep cumming inside them.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Any where your character is the one fucking them.
Impregnation isn't guaranteed with any character, or even the MC if female. Just have the MC keep cumming inside them.
No I mean there’s a romance or a slave path or a slut path which one is the one that lets you fuck there pussies all the time

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
played it a long time ago and was really disapointed that diane was transfered to HQ (she was already pregnant from me) i would like a way to rescue all my girls from them for my harem, maybe go to a CEO meeting and drug all with bimbo serum to become the only CEO or something i dont like that Doc in HQ hes just another John who need his dose

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
played it a long time ago and was really disapointed that diane was transfered to HQ (she was already pregnant from me) i would like a way to rescue all my girls from them for my harem, maybe go to a CEO meeting and drug all with bimbo serum to become the only CEO or something i dont like that Doc in HQ hes just another John who need his dose
She comes back in November. She's only gone for Chapter 3

Reactions: Jaxter

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
No I mean there’s a romance or a slave path or a slut path which one is the one that lets you fuck there pussies all the time
AFAIK all of them. You get to fuck dakota with mcs-3. For ava depends on the path, either with mcs-2 on the slut & nudist path, or mcs-3 on the lover path.

Then again, you could always cheat, like ava following multiple path at once (on my current playthrough, ava follows ALL of her available path simultaneously).

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Attn dev,

There's at least 2 bugs I found in the action tracking code:
  1. There's inconsistencies when calling the trackAction function where the action type parameter resulted in inconsistent tracking keys for the tracking database, hence some (minor) condition like comments that depends on sex skills won't be fired, i.e. John's comment on PC BJ skills won't fire cos there's 2 keys in the database, 'suckCockGive' and 'suckCockgive', and only one of them gets updated, while the other gets to be checked.
  2. Calling trackAction in rapid succession sometimes result in a key with NaN data.
Taken together those bug often results in junk action tracking database.

Other than that, I found the JS codes used in the game, while it works, for now, just flirting for bugs to creep in. Too much over-reliance for the JS engine to 'guess' the right code.

vince85

Sep 23, 2018
Hello, new from Westane (on discord)

Westane — Aujourd’hui à 02:55
Hey all! Update 4.0.1 is releasing this week for backers and will feature new scenes for Tasha and Ava!!! Due to extended power outages today it won't be released until Friday. Thanks everyone!

EvilRade

Jul 10, 2019
Could at least say what was added?
The Company – Update 4.0.1

Update Summary

Update 4.0.1 focuses on moving the Chapter 4 story along while also adding some additional content to established characters. This should be viewed as a partial update of a much larger update cycle.

Content Updates

• Story events have been added through November 18th in-game
    • Loading games with dates past November 12th will be reset to November 12th
    • There should not be any progression lost through this reset
  • Once Ava has been appropriately dosed, you’ll (once again) have the option to fool around with her in the kitchen before work in the mornings
  • A new large date event has been added for Tasha on November 18th. This requires you to have at least 30 Affection with Tasha
System Updates

• Added completion indicator to Tasks in sidebar
  • Sleeping in the game has been slightly streamlined
Fixes

• Game will now recognize if you’ve somehow ended up at the office on a weekend

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes