vince85

Sep 23, 2018
I wonder what I'm doing wrong, my character keeps getting feminine everytime. And yes, I'm bald and I don't have breasts. I searched around and I can't find the reason at all.
You can check this too.
Go to the bathroom, remove makeup, change gender into male, change pronouns to masculine

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Have you checked your clothes? Wearing feminine clothes will cause your character to move in that direction. there is a random event at work where you can bump into Penny and ruin your clothes, so she gives you some girly ones to wear automatically. You need to change your clothes manually when you get back home.
Yes, I double checked. And yes I had that issue, and changed and even had the breast reducer.

When going to sleep you get some info on why you keep on getting more feminine if it happens during the night (pronouns, small penis, accessories), while it happens during the day it probably is clothes (maybe panties?)
I did all that, everything. I'm even bald as I said above. I tested every kind of boxers.

You can check this too.
Go to the bathroom, remove makeup, change gender into male, change pronouns to masculine
I did all that. I even double checked.

Sorry btw if I'm sounding rude, by no means I want that, I know you all want to help. But I'm 99,9% sure that I don't have reasons to be feeling feminine. Unless something hidden is missing from me. If it were not feeling manly I maybe would understand, but still I searched every single possible thing. Not to mention I fuck my sister and mother twice a day without failing. There isn't nothing more manlier than that lmao.

I don't hate the mechanic, I think it actually makes sense. But I'm pretty sure it is overtuned.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I notice towards the end there's some contradicting story telling/dialogue. The only cheats I used where money, materials and serums, and fast pass.

Since there were several updates in a row with it. I started with male MC, and went Dom John route. all the way to forced Bimbo.

Along the way I was able to also do the Sissy Sub with Sophie. So at one point. after the Bimbo transformation, I went home with Sophie and she put a chastity cage on my cock. That seems to be off. considering one doesn't have a cock after the bimbo transformation. Also after Diana returns to the company with the cum addiction, she some times wants the MC's dick. But if you're a bimbo or a girl, you don't have a dick. But the game and story interaction acts like you do. Same with being chastity, suddenly in that moment you're not in chastity even though it was never removed.

Also noticed there is missing pictures in the Pit storyline. When Lauren gets bimbofied and her husband is turned into a trans bimbo, if you visit the husband the 2nd image is missing. Nothing but empty box.

And after being turned into a bimbo yourself there's quite few moments where get yellow text failure to load image, image missing messages in random spots of the story dialgoue. It seems like most of the failed images are trans related, thats what the file says. Like trans_dom failed to load. solo.trans. Something like that.

-----

Also is Lily in the game yet, or is that just teaser for future or random story. Because the mom keeps talking about cousin Lily coming for thanksgiving from Okiwana and I haven't seen anything and November is almost over.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I notice towards the end there's some contradicting story telling/dialogue. The only cheats I used where money, materials and serums, and fast pass.

Since there were several updates in a row with it. I started with male MC, and went Dom John route. all the way to forced Bimbo.

Along the way I was able to also do the Sissy Sub with Sophie. So at one point. after the Bimbo transformation, I went home with Sophie and she put a chastity cage on my cock. That seems to be off. considering one doesn't have a cock after the bimbo transformation. Also after Diana returns to the company with the cum addiction, she some times wants the MC's dick. But if you're a bimbo or a girl, you don't have a dick. But the game and story interaction acts like you do. Same with being chastity, suddenly in that moment you're not in chastity even though it was never removed.

Also noticed there is missing pictures in the Pit storyline. When Lauren gets bimbofied and her husband is turned into a trans bimbo, if you visit the husband the 2nd image is missing. Nothing but empty box.

And after being turned into a bimbo yourself there's quite few moments where get yellow text failure to load image, image missing messages in random spots of the story dialgoue. It seems like most of the failed images are trans related, thats what the file says. Like trans_dom failed to load. solo.trans. Something like that.

-----

Also is Lily in the game yet, or is that just teaser for future or random story. Because the mom keeps talking about cousin Lily coming for thanksgiving from Okiwana and I haven't seen anything and November is almost over.
Next update.

Reactions: Zarathos4

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Was going edit but since it got replied already I'll just make a new post...

Couple of other continuity flaws, is the dream sequences. I don't really know if its a flaw or not, dreams are dreams, but dreams in the game seem to be connected to your current state or past events. But you can dream about fucking Sophie even if you've never done so. Same with Diana. Just if you were completely submissive, dreaming about domination or romance events seems highly unlikely.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I wonder what I'm doing wrong, my character keeps getting feminine everytime. And yes, I'm bald and I don't have breasts. I searched around and I can't find the reason at all.
Did you tap Penny on the shoulder (around September 12) This gives you a scene when your breasts grow and squirt milk and hair begins to grow faster. You'll be fighting to stay male after that.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

-----

It's not really a contradiction in storytelling and dialogue, it's more technical than that.

Normaly, you can have bimbo when you're a woman and sissy when you're a man, but somehow, it's possible to have both at the same time (you can obviously cheat it, but you can earn it the normal way) and since most scenes are written for something more specific (like having a caged dick for sissies) you can have weird scenes that shouldn't happen, we call them bugs most of the time.

I'll give you an exemple, i often play a sissy mc and often make my family dominant (and the mom to have the dick), in the morning, the mom does her thing with me, but the scenes are written in a way that she's supposed to make you her "wife" and the "mother to her future kids", so since i'm a guy, it shouldn't happen right ? well, i managed to get pregnant while having no womb, worst of all, it locks any tf after that because "i can't imagine myself having a body without a womb" while having no womb.

What I can add to all of that is, they are mostly bugs or oversight and will (hopefully) be fixed in a later update.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Did you tap Penny on the shoulder (around September 12) This gives you a scene when your breasts grow and squirt milk and hair begins to grow faster. You'll be fighting to stay male after that.
Yes I did. But after fixing the issue it should get back to normal right? Even after fixing breasts, clothes, underwear, being bald etc I still got warnings of feeling feminine. How to recover then?

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone know when or if you can call Sophie?

Note: I have her numbers... she just doesn't like it if a call (any time of day).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Anyone know when or if you can call Sophie?

Note: I have her numbers... she just doesn't like it if a call (any time of day).
Saturday morning? I think, been awhile..
I think you also have to have dosed her into wanting to spend time w you.

Dec 13, 2018
Saturday morning? I think, been awhile..
I think you also have to have dosed her into wanting to spend time w you.
Thanks for the response... I try that and see how I go. :)

EDIT (for any who read this): Nope... not Saturday Morning.
Did get a 'dinner was nice' in Late Morning (no annoyed, but not adding either).

Last edited:

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
Hi westane, really good job that game, love the different ways. When are we gonna have the update? Got som buts to kick and mouth to fill....

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

-Last weeks Dev Blog was halted because of construction on Westane's Street
-Date events are much bigger than originally thought to be
-Tasha's date event is looking to be a fan favorite
-Date events might be scaled back but we'll know in the next few weeks
-Thanksgiving Event is still on track
-Next update will release at the end of the month

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
Is the only way to do anything with the Mom to be a guy/tran? Other than the random wake up calls you get pretty stuck only being able to pimp her out and those don't really have scenes to them. Or is it that you have to be a sub for her?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is the only way to do anything with the Mom to be a guy/tran? Other than the random wake up calls you get pretty stuck only being able to pimp her out and those don't really have scenes to them. Or is it that you have to be a sub for her?
Ava will be updated as the game progresses. For now Westane just wanted Ava and Dakota in the right places before he starts adding more Random Events, Scenes, and expansions to the current routes.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I did a dominant lesbian playthrough recently and Ava seems to have plenty of options if you progress her down the maid path (haven’t tried any of her others in that run). Granted, there are one or two scenes that are a little broken (the late night scene in her room ends with images of her being bukkaked and like every NPC my player character had sex with, she’s pleasantly surprised that my vagina is back at the start of every scene in spite of never having any other genitalia), but that’s probably just bugs.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
What is the "Sophie feminization" path mentioned in the changelog?
they just return old event, removed after code rework
If the MC visited the Main Office: sub, in chastity, in a relationship with Sophie, not with Tasha - then after return to home he turned to bimbo, with girl clothes and appearance lost albility revert, change appearance in bathroom, enhancements in lab. if in a relationship with Tasha - MC safe from it but there can be other event, depend on John Penny and some other event

All the "innovations" in the last 9 months are just the return / repair of what was broken in the course of 2 years of imposing the dominant asshole John I've been comparing code and content over the last 3 years - mostly they just played around with renaming files and small changes to the code, mostly fixes

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
There's a dev build for 4.0.5, what are the changes?
Tasha's Dating Event and the Thanksgiving Event. Dev Builds are super tiny updates. There's no point in sharing them until the ACTUAL update is released.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes