Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Every fucking time man every fucking time..... I get all excited about the update and i forget to manually save on disk and all my saves just vanish.... I must have started this game about 10 times by now.... I'm so sick of this.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I love this game, I really do, but you have to admit, meaningful updates are few and far between. But, I'm just glad I'm not doing them.... Not trying to be rude or hateful either I really do appreciate the author's efforts.
Having said that, it seems like it would be nice to be able to dose characters from one extreme story line, back to neutral, then in a different direction without having to restart the game. On the other hand, it's not that long of a game so maybe it wouldn't make sense.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I love this game, I really do, but you have to admit, meaningful updates are few and far between. But, I'm just glad I'm not doing them.... Not trying to be rude or hateful either I really do appreciate the author's efforts.
Having said that, it seems like it would be nice to be able to dose characters from one extreme story line, back to neutral, then in a different direction without having to restart the game. On the other hand, it's not that long of a game so maybe it wouldn't make sense.
I like the idea of an "amnesia serum" that make your target forget the commands you gave them so you can start again.
Who knows, maybe one day ;)

possum1

May 17, 2018
is there any point in raising affection/corruption on dakota? or for any other character really... it feels like the only thing that matters is using the serum on em...

Larsung

May 29, 2018
if you start as pure male can you transform to woman?... Sissy; Trans and TransSissy i get but female seems to be impossible..`?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
HOW!``````````
Magic science shit.
No but seriously, if you keep doing "feminine actions" like taking it in the bum or being submissive you will little by little go from male to female.
You will go through the shemale stage at some point but i know for a fact you can skip the sissy stage if you refuse the dream (obviously you can't refuse it if you don't "fight the man").

Reactions: Forgotted
Oct 8, 2020
is there any point in raising affection/corruption on dakota? or for any other character really... it feels like the only thing that matters is using the serum on em...
Affection opens up dating events (Penny, Tasha), corruption changes certain character's dialogue (Dakota). Probably more effects that I don't know about.

randomname123

Nov 11, 2017
Any chance theres a way to reset a characters serum dose back to the first time? Didn't know 1 of the John paths wasnt implemented yet and don't wanna have to restart the game just for 1 character

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Any chance theres a way to reset a characters serum dose back to the first time? Didn't know 1 of the John paths wasnt implemented yet and don't wanna have to restart the game just for 1 character
There is no way of restarting Serum Paths. Your only option is restarting unfortunately

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes