Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Does anyone know if there will be more content with the headquarters? Just curious 'where' this game might go.
That would open things up to tons of new content, however they may not have any desire for that with this game. I'm not trying to hurry it, or complain. Just wondering.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be more content with the headquarters? Just curious 'where' this game might go.
That would open things up to tons of new content, however they may not have any desire for that with this game. I'm not trying to hurry it, or complain. Just wondering.
There's definitely more content planned involving upper management. It would be odd if some of it didn't take place at the headquarters.

I don't expect them to become a fully "roamable" location like the current branch office though: Not that I have any particular insight, but just because of the sheer work involved.

Reactions: Forgotted

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
so if you go the John dom route better NOT to drug any women at first if you wana see the whole outcome??
The only serum route that will lock down the dom John route is dom Penny. I don’t remember for sure if the serum that locks it is “Have her get in touch with her true sexual nature” or “Embrace new dominance,” but regardless, that’s the only serum route outside of John’s that I’m aware of that can prevent John’s dom path from progressing.

Also a bit of a warning about progressing too far down dom John:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that dom John is basically a bad end path, but it’s still kind of a boner kill for me.

Yes, if you dose any one the girls they will lock up the content.
I find it sad honestly, i love the dom content from the girls here, but i hate all of the "john is sooo perfect", i wish we could have access to their dom content without john.
The girls mostly have dom content outside of dom John’s route, though. The only dominant girls content exclusive to John’s route are the cuckold scenes (mostly Penny); Tasha’s elevator scene, the scene in Diana’s office, and Club Pearl scene; and Diana’s training scenes. Diana will dom you from the start if you act submissive, Penny has a dedicated dom route, and Tasha will top you in all her sex scenes as long as your cock is tiny or caged. Actually going down dom John route removes a Tasha mouthfucking scene, which seems weird, but a lot of the dom John route seems very unfinished.

I’ll grant that the dom content could stand to be crueler, like Dakota’s or some of Ava’s, but Tasha and Diana are in bad need of fleshing out in general and I expect that more dominant (and submissive) content for them is inbound at some point, and Penny’s dom route is pretty old and sparse, and will hopefully be updated in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larsung

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The only serum route that will lock down the dom John route is dom Penny. I don’t remember for sure if the serum that locks it is “Have her get in touch with her true sexual nature” or “Embrace new dominance,” but regardless, that’s the only serum route outside of John’s that I’m aware of that can prevent John’s dom path from progressing.

Also a bit of a warning about progressing too far down dom John:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that dom John is basically a bad end path, but it’s still kind of a boner kill for me.

The girls mostly have dom content outside of dom John’s route, though. The only dominant girls content exclusive to John’s route are the cuckold scenes (mostly Penny); Tasha’s elevator scene, the scene in Diana’s office, and Club Pearl scene; and Diana’s training scenes. Diana will dom you from the start if you act submissive, Penny has a dedicated dom route, and Tasha will take top you in all her sex scenes as long as your cock is tiny or caged. Actually going down dom John route removes a Tasha mouthfucking scene, which seems weird, but a lot of the dom John route seems very unfinished.
If I remember right - you have to select the 2 options for Penny to only listen to you (One to do it, and one to reinforce - towards the beginning). Quite a few choices to remember.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The girls mostly have dom content outside of dom John’s route, though. The only dominant girls content exclusive to John’s route are the cuckold scenes (mostly Penny); Tasha’s elevator scene, the scene in Diana’s office, and Club Pearl scene; and Diana’s training scenes. Diana will dom you from the start if you act submissive, Penny has a dedicated dom route, and Tasha will top you in all her sex scenes as long as your cock is tiny or caged. Actually going down dom John route removes a Tasha mouthfucking scene, which seems weird, but a lot of the dom John route seems very unfinished.

I’ll grant that the dom content could stand to be crueler, like Dakota’s or some of Ava’s, but Tasha and Diana are in bad need of fleshing out in general and I expect that more dominant (and submissive) content for them is inbound at some point, and Penny’s dom route is pretty old and sparse, and will hopefully be updated in the future.
That's what i meant.
I like being a sub (not too much into sph, but i don't really mind if it's all in good fun you know), diana doesn't really dom you, you have a few scenes, granted, but most of her dose are useless if you're a sub.
same for tasha, she doms you a little but she's still too nice, too shy, it feels like i'm forcing her to dom me and she's not really into it.
As for penny, it feels incomplete, it's going the right way but we're not there yet.

When i did the john dom content, i discovered new faces for them, and i like it, there almost like i want them, they're doming you (humiliating you, but as i said, don't mind if it's in good fun) and the scenes are really good overall.
I just hate that my fun is ruined by john, they're all "he's so perfect, he's so good, i can't spend too much time with you because john wants me", it destroys my "all in good fun" rule and makes me hate it.
I'll add that when you're on this path, penny becomes useless in the lab and won't help you no matter what (because john is sooo good), tasha won't talk to you because she's "too busy", don't remember if diana has something along those lines.

Tldr, i like the scenes in the john dom, but not john, and that's why i would love to have access to those scenes (or something equivalent) outside of that.

Like you said, tasha and diana are in a desperate need of an update, and penny need her mcs-3 path already.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
diana doesn't really dom you, you have a few scenes, granted, but most of her dose are useless if you're a sub.
To be honest, her doses are largely useless anyway, outside of two for plot reasons.
Dosing people used to just be the way to get your MC to be able to have sex with them, or in John's case, avoid sex.

The plot relevant dosing of Diana aside, there's literally no need to ever dose her again.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
To be honest, her doses are largely useless anyway, outside of two for plot reasons.
Dosing people used to just be the way to get your MC to be able to have sex with them, or in John's case, avoid sex.

The plot relevant dosing of Diana aside, there's literally no need to ever dose her again.
True enough.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
That's what i meant.
I like being a sub (not too much into sph, but i don't really mind if it's all in good fun you know), diana doesn't really dom you, you have a few scenes, granted, but most of her dose are useless if you're a sub.
same for tasha, she doms you a little but she's still too nice, too shy, it feels like i'm forcing her to dom me and she's not really into it.
As for penny, it feels incomplete, it's going the right way but we're not there yet.

When i did the john dom content, i discovered new faces for them, and i like it, there almost like i want them, they're doming you (humiliating you, but as i said, don't mind if it's in good fun) and the scenes are really good overall.
I just hate that my fun is ruined by john, they're all "he's so perfect, he's so good, i can't spend too much time with you because john wants me", it destroys my "all in good fun" rule and makes me hate it.
I'll add that when you're on this path, penny becomes useless in the lab and won't help you no matter what (because john is sooo good), tasha won't talk to you because she's "too busy", don't remember if diana has something along those lines.

If you let her take charge (by having a tiny cock or being caged), Tasha actually gets really into fucking you and forgets about making sure you're okay, so she strikes me as actually being really into topping, just too shy or nervous about driving you away to really act on those impulses until she's already balls deep. Ideally, I'd like to see that same dynamic if/when she gets a dom route, just removing the necessity of having a useless cock and getting more confident and dominant as a top as the route progresses.

Diana also seems like she prefers a dominant role from the way she acts (as well as her bad end if you think she's the culprit instead of Julia), but she's definitely crippled by a lack of content. It's been a long time, but I seem to recall her dominant sex scenes being more satisfying before Westane got rid of the stamina system, which removed some content or something. Ideally a dominant route for her would maintain her cool demeanor and add in a lot of humiliation, as well as perhaps involving milking a male character's prostate to get the cum she needs post-return.

Penny could really use a bit of a refresh in general, as well as some more fleshing out of her dominant path. It'd be nice to see her go from an inexperienced nervous domme to totally in control, instead of just flipping the switch from her being shy and horny to professional domina. I do love how cruel she is in the dom John path, so some natural cruel streak finally getting unearthed by the serums and allowed to run rampant would be nice to see in her own dom path.

As for the John route path, I like some cucking in with my femdom, personally, but yeah, there could stand to be a higher variety of stuff focusing on the girls and the players without John in that route. Like I said, though, the John route seems really unfinished. Like you don't even get variations on your dates with Penny and Tasha after they've been "corrupted," and there are tons of normal random encounters around the office that aren't consistent with their new, dominant attitudes. Tasha especially has virtually no interaction with the player character aside from being a plot device to progress the route, and aside from the training scenes, which I personally find pretty boring, Diana literally has no new scenes pre- and post-John.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
If you let her take charge (by having a tiny cock or being caged), Tasha actually gets really into fucking you and forgets about making sure you're okay, so she strikes me as actually being really into topping, just too shy or nervous about driving you away to really act on those impulses until she's already balls deep. Ideally, I'd like to see that same dynamic if/when she gets a dom route, just removing the necessity of having a useless cock and getting more confident and dominant as a top as the route progresses.

Diana also seems like she prefers a dominant role from the way she acts (as well as her bad end if you think she's the culprit instead of Julia), but she's definitely crippled by a lack of content. It's been a long time, but I seem to recall her dominant sex scenes being more satisfying before Westane got rid of the stamina system, which removed some content or something. Ideally a dominant route for her would maintain her cool demeanor and add in a lot of humiliation, as well as perhaps involving milking a male character's prostate to get the cum she needs post-return.

Penny could really use a bit of a refresh in general, as well as some more fleshing out of her dominant path. It'd be nice to see her go from an inexperienced nervous domme to totally in control, instead of just flipping the switch from her being shy and horny to professional domina. I do love how cruel she is in the dom John path, so some natural cruel streak finally getting unearthed by the serums and allowed to run rampant would be nice to see in her own dom path.

As for the John route path, I like some cucking in with my femdom, personally, but yeah, there could stand to be a higher variety of stuff focusing on the girls and the players without John in that route. Like I said, though, the John route seems really unfinished. Like you don't even get variations on your dates with Penny and Tasha after they've been "corrupted," and there are tons of normal random encounters around the office that aren't consistent with their new, dominant attitudes. Tasha especially has virtually no interaction with the player character aside from being a plot device to progress the route, and aside from the training scenes, which I personally find pretty boring, Diana literally has no new scenes pre- and post-John.
Yes, i agree that tasha is kinda into doming you, but the post nut clarity hits her really hard and she regrets it instantly, that's why I said that she's not THAT into it.
Diana felt like she was supposed to be a natural dom, but there is nothing to do on that point right now.
And yeah, penny needs a refresh like you said.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Yeah, Diana's content leaned heavily dominant in the old sex system (the MC would have to be very dominant themself to wrest control from her). Her current content is a shell of its former self.

Tasha's dominant side is crippled by having its final stages gated behind John's progress, and the necessary steps not being in several of John's paths yet. Unless you go the Chanel path for John, I don't think you can finish dosing Tasha currently.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
has some1 a submissive save for me? my disk died on me a while ago.. dont want to replay everything tho :(

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
has some1 a submissive save for me? my disk died on me a while ago.. dont want to replay everything tho :(
You don't have to tho.
When you start a new game, just start at the chapter you want and use cheats, you can start doing what you want pretty fast.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I played 3 times to trigger Tasha's 2nd serum. It turns out that you can use the second dose when you finish John's route.

May 2, 2017
Hmm, did the night actions you can take with your mom/sister change? I remember it allowing you to take multiple actions and they'd either do it, not want it but let it happen, or stop it, depending on their stats. Now afaik it's just one event, like most other stuff.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Guys i want to try a run as a dominant female!
as male i have the optin with the huge cock, but is there a possibility for females too to get dominance overnight? Some things are dangerous cause i am loosing my feminity.. ^^

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes