UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hmm, did the night actions you can take with your mom/sister change? I remember it allowing you to take multiple actions and they'd either do it, not want it but let it happen, or stop it, depending on their stats. Now afaik it's just one event, like most other stuff.
Yes, they changed a while back, Westane is trying to change how dosing and sex works and he got rid of the stamina system (whether people liked it or not, it's gone now)

Guys i want to try a run as a dominant female!
as male i have the optin with the huge cock, but is there a possibility for females too to get dominance overnight? Some things are dangerous cause i am loosing my feminity.. ^^
I'd do it like this :
- equip the strapon
- fuck everyone i can with it
- keep refusing to change to a trans
- once my dominance is high enough i lock the gender
But it's probably not the best way to do it

and HOW? can you put on the catcollar on yourselfß
For that you need to be submissive and to try and give ava the collar in the morning, you will probably wear it at that point.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Guys i want to try a run as a dominant female!
as male i have the optin with the huge cock, but is there a possibility for females too to get dominance overnight? Some things are dangerous cause i am loosing my feminity.. ^^
I'd do it like this :
- equip the strapon
- fuck everyone i can with it
- keep refusing to change to a trans
- once my dominance is high enough i lock the gender
But it's probably not the best way to do it
Yeah, the game generally seems to assume penetration = dominance, so a dominant run with female genitalia can be tricky. Eve's advice seems on point to me, if you don't want the character to have a dick.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
lol you can start as male bimbo... is there a "route" to become a male bimbo or even a Trans Bimbo without Cheat?

Female Bimbo is easy.. in many ways....

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
lol you can start as male bimbo... is there a "route" to become a male bimbo or even a Trans Bimbo without Cheat?

Female Bimbo is easy.. in many ways....
I remember reading somewhere at some point that it was supposed to be a thing because westane changed how you acquire sissy and bimbo, but i don't really remember what it was.
But since there is not really any content for male bimbos (isn't it called himbo these days ?) it's not worth the hassle, the few times i did (via cheat i admit) i always had bugs coming my way (like getting pregnant without a womb, that kind of bug).

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I finished The Company yesterday. And I tried to find another HTML game similar to this game. I couldnt find it. :(. The guy really made a unique game.
I agree, i'm addicted to this game.
I always come back even if i know the game well enough.

Reactions: Byczer

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I also Agree! This game is brainfucking you in some way ^^ so many little dialogues responding on every slight cjhange you make ^^

Larsung

May 29, 2018
and one of my favorites is when youre on Johns Dom route and Diana comes back.. "Have you seen John Yet" .... No... puj i still have Time.... I only talked to Tasha when she brought me a nice cup of Tea.......

inahouseanonymouse

Dec 20, 2017
I love this game as well.

Just found another game, that while it's not The Company, it does kinda/sorta/very loosely run in the same vein.
If I'm not supposed to suggest this, I'm sorry.
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-087c-g28.41722/

Cheers
I second College Daze, and would throw Incubus City into the mix as well. Not necessarily as story-driven, but there's a lot of replayability to find the oh so very many endings, beginnings, and tokens.

https://f95zone.to/threads/incubus-city-v1-11-3-wape.20812/

Reactions: Forgotted

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Just played through the new version (fresh DL) and it still stops at November 11?

The changelog would indicate that it shouldn't...

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Just played through the new version (fresh DL) and it still stops at November 11?

The changelog would indicate that it shouldn't...
That message is misleading. There is (and has been even since the previous update) more content after that. I think Westane's probably just gonna keep that message there until chapter 4 is actually finished.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes