Larsung

May 29, 2018
on the main page there ios a guide for AvA and Penny. Does anyone have one for Dakota too? and the other Charakters?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
on the main page there ios a guide for AvA and Penny. Does anyone have one for Dakota too? and the other Charakters?
Dakota is very linear. The first choice is basically the only choice: have her get naked for the dom route, have her get you off during pron for a more "nympho" route. If you picked dom in the first dose, you can revert her to the nympho route by having her give you a kiss before bed in the next dose. Then the final dose is the only other choice you have with her. If you picked the dom route, you can make her act "dog-like." If you pick the nympho route, you can make her a camwhore. Either path also allows for "fuck all around the house" in that dose which is really the only sensible choice to make as the other choices have basically no content as of yet.

John's a bit more complicated, I made a half-assed diagram earlier ITT. For the time being, the only worthwhile options are to have him come in the lab for testing for the Chanel route or to suck his dick in the bathroom before trying to dose him to unlock the dom path. The other routes are woefully lacking in content.

Sophie is kinda like Dakota in that the first dose is really the only choice you get: show tits = dom; address formally = romance; suck dick = sub. If you make her a sub, there is a "secret feminization route" where she'll try to fuck you at the company HQ meeting (if you haven't interacted with Tasha by that point) and, if you're wearing chastity or are a sissy, it basically becomes an alternative dom route.

That leaves Tasha and Diane (forgive me if I forgot any, but the following still applies): They are completely linear so basically "more dose = more content" rather than "different dose = different content." Expect this to change if either of these characters are polled as the next subject for an update cycle.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
playing newest build. (4.01) can't raise stats on family thru interactions. Only one that seems like the older builds is Dianna. I've got her in the 50's Dakota & Ava in the 10's. shit's just not registering. I doubt it's user error. Everyone dosed to max.

Reactions: qorl55

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
Here's a question, what items that can be brought, are locked in serum paths?

Example: strange strap on? Can that still be brought even on loving mother route?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Here's a question, what items that can be brought, are locked in serum paths?

Example: strange strap on? Can that still be brought even on loving mother route?
Nope, only on the corrupted mother path as of now.
As for items, that's the only one that's really locked behind a serum path, the collar, the clothes, the toys, all of that is available.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
so you can make John a DOM? wih serum? i onyl thought you can make him sub
Getting John on the dom path requires that you first accompany him to the bathroom and suck his cock—there’s a couple different random encounters that give you the option, and you can trigger the option by talking to him in his office. After that, you have to try to dose him while your dominance is low.

The route won’t progress any further, either, if Penny is already on her dom path.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
so you can make John a DOM? wih serum? i onyl thought you can make him sub
If you have low dominance and if you suck his dick in the bathroom BEFORE dosing him, he'll do a little "switcharoo" on you and he'll dose you instead.
This is almost a whole other game mode since you will no longer be able to dose your coworkers (with the exception of Sophie) as John will be doing the dosing from then on. As the game progresses, he'll add more of your coworkers to his harem and they'll all be domming you.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
so if you go the John dom route better NOT to drug any women at first if you wana see the whole outcome??

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Guys, is there any way to permanently turn off the transformation in the game?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
so if you go the John dom route better NOT to drug any women at first if you wana see the whole outcome??
Yes, if you dose any one the girls they will lock up the content.
I find it sad honestly, i love the dom content from the girls here, but i hate all of the "john is sooo perfect", i wish we could have access to their dom content without john.

Guys, is there any way to permanently turn off the transformation in the game?
You can more or less turn it off.
At the start of the game, when the dream girl (saya i think) ask you a bunch of questions, one of them is about "fighting the man", if you "fight the man" you have the opportunity to refuse tfs when they happens to you but you also have a little option in the sidebar that "locks" your gender, ticking this will stop you from dreaming, will stop your body from changing and will lock your gender (duh).

Reactions: Byczer

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
and witch girls will be corrupted by John? Penny Tasha? the others too and when?
Afaik, the girls John corrupts are (in this order) Penny, Tasha and Diana.
Since the John updates stopped (hurray) it's all we have right now, maybe at some point he will corrupt Ann and Dee, knowing him he could even find a way to corrupt our family at some point if we let him.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Yes, if you dose any one the girls they will lock up the content.
I find it sad honestly, i love the dom content from the girls here, but i hate all of the "john is sooo perfect", i wish we could have access to their dom content without john.

You can more or less turn it off.
At the start of the game, when the dream girl (saya i think) ask you a bunch of questions, one of them is about "fighting the man", if you "fight the man" you have the opportunity to refuse tfs when they happens to you but you also have a little option in the sidebar that "locks" your gender, ticking this will stop you from dreaming, will stop your body from changing and will lock your gender (duh).
I thought I locked it up xd. Thanks. I finally got rid of those dreams.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes