Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I am looking to find the MCS-X which from what I understand is the current last transformation stage for some npcs. I have gone all the way to December 2nd and still have not had the option to find it or buy it.

Where is it?
At some point you will be told or notice that Penny's desk/work area is messy and be given the option to check it out. That is when you find it. I do not know exactly when. :>)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can you do the dom John route without turning into a bimbo at the end?
Nope. There are necessary steps that the route takes in and it seems as if Westane needs the MC to be a bimbo in order to set up the future take over of the Family.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I wish we had a route like john's dom path, but for someone else, could be anyone else really, just not john...
Oh please, do not wish that! Took like forever and a few extra days to get John's path to where it is today... It's fun, it's different... but no - let's not go there!!! :ROFLMAO:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
At some point you will be told or notice that Penny's desk/work area is messy and be given the option to check it out. That is when you find it. I do not know exactly when. :>)
I knew that but I had not played in some time so I did not know what had changed. As far as I could recall, I never saw that option. One thing I did not do in my play-through was give the step-mother any serum. Could this have caused the MCS-X option to not show up?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Nope. There are necessary steps that the route takes in and it seems as if Westane needs the MC to be a bimbo in order to set up the future take over of the Family.
I’ve poked at the game files several times, and there’s really no reason from an engine or story perspective to force the player to be a female bimbo. In terms of story, John already controls all craftable serums via Penny, and he could easily gain the MC’s willing or unwilling full loyalty via any number of other means; regarding physical preferences, he’s demonstrated he doesn’t really care if the person he’s porking has a dick, as he’ll fuck both Tasha and a male MC’s throat. The only plot reason to force a single transformation here is to take choice away from the player, which yes, is representative of the MC’s loss of control, but the player is not the MC, and the game is built around having an MC customized to the player’s liking and controlling how the MC changes, and taking that away very suddenly when the player is already a long way into an irreversible path is kinda shitty—yes, there’s the get-out-of-jail-free card, but even that’s well before there’s any indication of forced transformation. If there HAS to be a feeling of loss of control for the player, there could at least be an early choice in the route—or even a Saya dream choice—that would determine how John would ultimately deal with the MC—the game is already filled with choices leading to outcomes the MC couldn’t have anticipated, so it’d hardly feel out of place. As a hastily thrown together example, the MC could have a successful dosing event for John where s/he tries to take back control early in the path, but thanks to his/her conditioning and saying the wrong things, only ends up influencing John’s preferences regarding how he’ll end up dominating the MC.

In terms of the mechanics, it just cuts down on variables, which, while understandable for most paths, doesn’t make a ton of sense here—the MC is going to be fully dominated in this path regardless of what happens, so at worst there would be the occasional paragraph to rewrite to couch descriptions and reactions more appropriately to the variables in question; but mostly it would just be sentences, phrases, or even single words. There would be no need to alter any events or introduce new branching paths just from having, for instance, a non-bimbofied male MC whose obedience has been assured via one of the other serums. I’m not saying it isn’t extra work, but it’s certainly a lot less than adding new characters, events, and gameplay mechanics at this stage in development.

Last edited:

jiffk

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone else getting this error on loading html? I'm getting this on all browsers both online and offline.
Err.png

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
it been a really long time sinc ive played. is there a way to date tasha or make her girlfriend.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
You can essentially make her your lover, but her content is woefully lacking compared to Penny or your family. There’s a repeatable date with no sex scene, a one-off date with a sex scene, a one-off sex scene during your trip to HQ, and a one-off threesome scene with Dakota, as well as the repeatable morning oral scene and the John scenes, which themselves are pretty sparse and disappointing if you’re hoping to get topped by her.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
no i was just trying to figure out who the datble charcaters are. i wanted toio make mom wife but that doesnt seem to be in game yet. I also search almost 100 pages cant find a save anywhere so.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You can essentially make her your lover, but her content is woefully lacking compared to Penny or your family. There’s a repeatable date with no sex scene, a one-off date with a sex scene, a one-off sex scene during your trip to HQ, and a one-off threesome scene with Dakota, as well as the repeatable morning oral scene and the John scenes, which themselves are pretty sparse and disappointing if you’re hoping to get topped by her.
The threesome with Dakota is repeatable (but RNG, if memory serves; haven't played this in a while).

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is v4.1.0.5 save game compatible with my saves from v4.03 ?
As in should I download the update, then continue my run? Then restart in free play mode to see the free playmode stuff?

Or should I finish my run in v4.03 before downloading v4.1.05 because I'll run into errors otherwise?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is v4.1.0.5 save game compatible with my saves from v4.03 ?
As in should I download the update, then continue my run? Then restart in free play mode to see the free playmode stuff?

Or should I finish my run in v4.03 before downloading v4.1.05 because I'll run into errors otherwise?
They should as even if you were in the middle of Chapter 4 or even say January, the in game calendar will reset to the last event you saw.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Devblog from Westane:

-4.2 is the next update and will include Christmas and Christmas Events
-More bugs are going to be fixed like Sophie's Feminization
-Expect content with Mick and Jag (The Drivers), Another Sophia Date and Dose chance, and an event with you and Penny
-Random Conversations are being removed. The were intrusive and will now function on a new system that allows you to pick them like topics.
-Saves are going to be BROKEN in 4.2. Those that already played the new update are already good. If your saves are older than 4.0, you have a month to play the new update and set the new pickup point as 4.2
Westane will be hosting an AMA on Saturday, November 6th, at 8:00pm EST on his Discord.
-AMA will open up with Viewer Mail. Send all questions for that section here

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes